apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

and he called your mother a whore!
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

im not new, I just post when it matters to me

and if people keep posting about it then maybe it means that people want this to happen

plus since when does it matter to you (wadi) if there is a post on the trench wars forum or not, who gives a horse's shit. If you dont like it ignore it and suckle on my mothers milk drippin' nipples.

Comment

Actually, I'm not refering to you being new (That was in reference to the fact that this thread and others keeps getting reposted every time a new wave of people find the forums), or your mother being a whore (I'm sure she's a very nice lady), but you need to think before you post a new THREAD. You've started two threads in the last week that are basically fluff, and though that's unfortunately common, I'd like to avoid it. It's not that you post when something's important to you, it's that you think your opinion is soooo important it deserves a new thread everytime.

Comment

im thankful for threads like this. it was getting kind of boring around here. A 4 page post about name trading? the other big post before now was the one about bad user names. That post would have been good, but half of the stuff in it was people sarcastically making fun of their own name. like if i were to say "za gophar, haha what a poopy little naem!11 who calls themselfsa za gophar?@#?" it was tolerable the first time it was done, but then everyone started doing it. i was like what the fuck?? this is not funny or interesting at all, its already been done 80 times and it wasnt entertaining then either? im gonna stop ranting. my point is that argueing about basing and what ships suck and what mods had cyber sex with you is always good, even tho its posted on a weekly basis.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
            X