No announcement yet.

Official Announcement - Continuum is going on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having actually tried to launch Continuum through Steam before, it had some issues. Probably with the Steam overlay. That might be something to overcome too
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
      Having actually tried to launch Continuum through Steam before, it had some issues. Probably with the Steam overlay. That might be something to overcome too
      That has already been solved.
      Former TW Staff

Comment

bravo!
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
          bravo!
          thanks it wasnt too hard i just had to reverse a few things and change the script but it only took me like half hour tops lol shadownight tried to do it before tw paid me to do it but he couldnt handle it

Comment

Originally posted by menomena View Post
            thanks it wasnt too hard i just had to reverse a few things and change the script but it only took me like half hour tops lol shadownight tried to do it before tw paid me to do it but he couldnt handle it
            Took me 5 minutes!

Comment

just would like to point that paying people to make ultra cool merchandising wont help a 90's game. Continuum has poor graphics and wont attract much new people.
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                Continuum has poor graphics and wont attract much new people.
                Ever played Minecraft?
                Retro gaming is a thing these days, and we have that pretty well taken care of. (people still play the Original Counter Strike even)
                Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                  Ever played Minecraft?
                  Retro gaming is a thing these days, and we have that pretty well taken care of. (people still play the Original Counter Strike even)
                  Minecraft is easy to play.

Continuum demands at least 8 hours of effort to be able to control the ship half decently
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

It still negates you arument about graphics, which was the point i was makong. Many people dont care as mich about gfx
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

can u guys hurry up with this process already? I need this bitch on steam.
                      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

I say let TW Staff do something for a change since they haven't done aynthing since...idk...1998.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Tw on STEAM ?LURED EZ!!!

SCHOPE NOR> ?help please bring steamquick
                          Message has been sent to online moderators
                          (RoboHelp)>Hello SCHOPE NORRIS, we have received your ?help/?cheater call. Staffer Shaddowknight will be handling your call. Please use :Shaddowknight: to further contact this staffer.
                          (Shaddowknight)>we will ASAP
                          :Shaddowknight:tw will die in a month. dont wait that long
                          (Shaddowknight)>we have to get approval from PriitK, or wait for a new client
                          :Shaddowknight:he wont approve
                          :Shaddowknight:when we'll have the new client ?
                          1:Weak> grab jd
                          (TABARNAK!!!)>
                          (Shaddowknight)>whenever it gets done, they all work on their own ones in their free time, so no real deadline
                          1:Weak> yis
                          :Shaddowknight:why did u guys post a one month deadline to go on steam ?
                          (Shaddowknight)>to give motivation
                          :Shaddowknight:LOL TO LURE PEOPLE
                          (Shaddowknight)>maybe

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                            Tw on STEAM ?LURED EZ!!!

SCHOPE NOR> ?help please bring steamquick
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            (RoboHelp)>Hello SCHOPE NORRIS, we have received your ?help/?cheater call. Staffer Shaddowknight will be handling your call. Please use :Shaddowknight: to further contact this staffer.
                            (Shaddowknight)>we will ASAP
                            :Shaddowknight:tw will die in a month. dont wait that long
                            (Shaddowknight)>we have to get approval from PriitK, or wait for a new client
                            :Shaddowknight:he wont approve
                            :Shaddowknight:when we'll have the new client ?
                            1:Weak> grab jd
                            (TABARNAK!!!)>
                            (Shaddowknight)>whenever it gets done, they all work on their own ones in their free time, so no real deadline
                            1:Weak> yis
                            :Shaddowknight:why did u guys post a one month deadline to go on steam ?
                            (Shaddowknight)>to give motivation
                            :Shaddowknight:LOL TO LURE PEOPLE
                            (Shaddowknight)>maybe

I fail to see the point of this? Is there some sort of hidden Illuminati message in there?
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                              Banning tower is actually a viable option for increasing the population. I'm sure many people enter into the game and quit it forever after listening to him for 4 minutes.
                              dont forget twguards can enforce a very, very long silence while not losing a player
                              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I hope everyone remembers the fact that all this work is being done for free, and to try and save a game we all love. The current staff members havent been on staff long enough for all your tw-staff grudges to be valid, so try and be constructive and remember that we are working our asses off for this game before you judge how and when the work is being done.
                                3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                                3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                                3:disown> pulling him over
                                3:disown> fukin clown
                                3:Revolt> you driving?
                                3:disown> yes
                                3:disown> at work
                                3:Revolt> ??
                                3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                                3:Revolt> in police car
                                3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                                3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                                3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                                3:Revolt> ?????????