No announcement yet.

You Guys Take Your Job Way Too Seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won't delete my posts so lets see what we can do here.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

the leap to 4o and a name with 4 o's in it isnt a big one. on top of that, if you see an unknown staffer acting like a derp, its not tough there either.

and everyone knew charis was oo.oo

im not really sure what this is

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

First, as I am a third party and not related to LF in any way, there is no precedent to delete this post or to ban me.

Second, if charis really did say that he silenced people to stop DDosing the zone, that only shows his incompetence and lack of experience more - obviously he was not around in ~2005 for the WW3 YMCA spam, where ~150 people would spam the server at once with YMCA without any problems.

Comment

who dis charis faggot?
          - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

okay, I didnt catch that the ban was over fears of "DDoS" ing.

clearly the dude is so new he's never seen a TWL match. why is he staff?
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

lol they do take their shit way too seriously. once asked fis when my twd ban was up and she said something along the line of "one sec ill find out how long" so i HILARIOUSLY replied "about 6in" then she goes off on me saying i dont deserve to know how long im banned for saying something so crude and inappropriate ???? change your tampon
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

no the thread title should be

"you guys take your job way to seriously over worthless shit and not seriously at all over what you are actually supposed to fucking do"
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                  lol they do take their shit way too seriously. once asked fis when my twd ban was up and she said something along the line of "one sec ill find out how long" so i HILARIOUSLY replied "about 6in" then she goes off on me saying i dont deserve to know how long im banned for saying something so crude and inappropriate ???? change your tampon
                  LOL
                  1:Vergilius> ive been wondering something
                  1:Gazo> tell me!
                  1:Vergilius> suppose that i would clone myself
                  1:Vergilius> but i change the y chromosome into an x chromosome, thus making a female version of myself
                  1:Vergilius> and then fuck that clone
                  1:Vergilius> would that be masturbation or incest?

1:Jason> i think soupero is slightly underdeveloped or something

Comment

As a TW Event Ref, and active member of Staff, I personally believe I don't take my job serious enough.

- Paradise <ER>
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

As someone who has been staff on SubSpace off and on for a number of years, I will say that Trench Wars staff is the most professional and best trained out of all the staff groups on SubSpace.

Comment

Originally posted by Azov View Post
                        As someone who has been staff on SubSpace off and on for a number of years, I will say that Trench Wars staff is the most professional and best trained out of all the staff groups on SubSpace.
                        Undercover Staff agent ^^ - check. I'm watching u bro.
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                        X