Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demonic goes on a petty, Nazi stylei banning spree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. First off you should go fuck yourself.

2. it isn't my fault that 75 people in pub found the public spec chat to be more interesting than playing the game, that speaks highly of my entertainment value and speaks lowly of the pub.

3. I am pretty sure you said something along the lines of "now I can't axe OOOO now because it will look like im caving to public pressure" which is what you ended up doing anyways. And it wasn't a coincidence that it happened so soon after this shit fest happened, it was a way to try to diminish the damage that was happening. '

4. If you had just listened to me from the beginning and axed oooo after the first time she went on some kind of abusing rampage this never would have happened, which should prove to you once again that I am always right.

5. Keep the ban up, I am literally done with this zone anyways, this small appeasement doesn't fix the greater fuckup, maybe it will pacify some of the lesser people, you might get an apology from some people which will satisfy your ego enough if they grovel as you see fit to unban them, but it will happen again and again. There is no way to fix staff... corruption, not following protocol (Especially banning protocol), and other issues have completely destroyed what was once a respected institution. You have in one day axed or.. demoted oooo for abuse of power while you yourself abused your own powers based on how you saw fit. You unjustly used rules (disruption of zone) to ban me without a warning for being a ringleader and expect me to come kiss your ass and apologize in order to be unbanned. I didn't realize that having people interested in talking shit to staff and saying riot 8 times was ever a bannable offense. You are worse than OOOO because you actually think you are doing the right thing, you convince yourself that you are justified in what you do or don't do. That absolute hubris is the most sickening thing.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

So much to say but I'll keep it simple...

1) Reckful is pretending that he always meant to lift my forum ban "once I calmed down" but he is simply regurgitating exactly what Demonic said because thats what he was told to say. I don't have the log anymore because that vanished with the uninstall of the rest of the game but he made it perfectly clear that he could do whatever he wanted to me and there was nothing I could do about it, and we all see how that turned out.

2) Simply stating that I have such information (from my access during my smod days) and threatening to use it are two totally different animals. I didn't even bring any of that up (aside from oooo alias) during this entire ordeal, not even once. You can see in my screenshot that I gave to megaexe that the worst of what i said was "He has X amount of time to fix this before I cause some real problems"...which is exactly what I did. Its not my fault these new age children that run upperstaff interpreted it 50 different ways. Hell reckful even dared me to come find him because he has "an extensive gun collection" which is absolutely hilarious. So in the end I was kept banned because of what I might do in the future, even though I could have simply logged into forums on my 2nd name and posted it anyways if I wanted, or posted it in game, or posted it somewhere else, or just waited a week to post it on this name anyways. It was a pointless ban and now you will pay the price for it just like I said.

3) Minus demonic and poid (and beasty if you dont count his 8 years of being MIA), why is the entirety of smod+ staffed by all newbies? They don't have respect and they dont have tenure because every one of them combined has less time in game than wark and I. Now I'm not saying it has to be exactly wark and I but how about getting more of a veteran presence in upperstaff to pitch in on important decisions since like 3 out of 20 or so of you actually played this game before like 2008. None of them know how it used to be, what worked and what didn't and who came before them but that is not their fault, how could they know if they were not here? Overall just absolutely poor choices being made for leadership.

4) My relationships in game are either black or white, very little gray area. People either absolutely hate me, or absolutely love me. Personally I couldn't care less which side most of you fall into because I was comfortable in my little niche of friends on my chat, and with my squad. However people would let there distaste for me get in the way of making logical decisions. I am a cocky mother fucker but for good reason, I was the absolute best at everything I ever applied myself to within staff, bar none and my track record shows exactly that and I transformed from a troll that nobody liked circa 2002-2008 into the single most productive staffer over any rotating 5 year period in the history of the zone. I certainly have made my share of mistakes, and some of them rather publicly but I own up to my shit and move on, a trait most of staff does not share. If anyone doubts my leadership ability wait until you see how many people I take with me on my way out the door as I privately tell people what REALLY happens behind the closed doors that you all try so desperately to protect. There was no ceiling on the amount I could have contributed to this zone, I even had plans to look into buying the rights of the game outright so we could finally improve on it but in the end the actions/inactions of the leadership in this zone tied my hands. Now instead I will do what I can to try to finally move on. I've had enough, and most likely at least several dozen or more veteran players will too once I've had my say.

5) Anyone play alien swarm on steam? Found it when I was 'no thanking' TW and its addicting as fuck
        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

This is actually pretty great...I dont need to worry about wasting my time with pub issues anymore since staff is doing a pretty good job ruining the zone with attitudes as well as decisions. This is why you dont put people with 0 RL management skills in RL management spots on a free online game. Say what you will these space heroes dedicating their free time for all of us ingrates, but if people come in and do a negative job, we were better off without them in the first place. Mishandling situations and causing a handful of veterans to outright quit because you want to spare some bad staffer's ego is just not the right thing to do. Just cause you watch the IRS and state department stonewall congress when they ask about targeting people and benghazi doesnt mean that people on here are patient enough to not quit and play other games. People on here won't wait until "sunday at the latest" to get a dumbass ban resolved and a terrible staffer axed. Why does it have to cost 5+ veterans to learn that common sense lesson?
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

This is what staff has been for awhile now LF, you know this. We talked about it all the time when we were there. Instead of staff realizing it was people messing around and bullshitting while bots respawned, and giving dinkSTAR or whoever crashes the zone these days some shit, they have to freak out and flex their e-muscle. You know how much more effective it would have been to ignore the spam for a couple minutes and just bullshit with the players there? The problem fixes itself. But this is what you guys get. You make someone who has been in this zone for a negligible amount of time a banG op just because he was a sysop in DSB or some stupid shit. Some dude who pretended to be a chick but hosted a lot of events comes back after a several year hiatus and you immediately promote him/her/it to a position above the guy who started from <ZH> and has never been inactive. Some inactive euro comes back to the game after a long hiatus and you make him dean of staff along with another inactive euro to work with and oversee upperstaff which is made up of 90% inactive euros. LF how many male American smods were there when we were in staff? Poid is the most unpopular and least approachable dean I ever had the misfortune of dealing with while I was on staff. M_M God was honestly the only person of any worth at all in upperstaff towards the end. And now Demonic has gone from being head of TWD, TWL, TWEL, banG head op, and sysop, to taking over M_M God's position at the overall top of the staff totem pole. That's a nice use of checks and balances there staff. I was pretty vocal when I was in staff that I thought Demonic was getting too many things under her control, there would be no one of any equal authority left to challenge any decisions or anything like that after a while. Not saying its anything against demonic per se, but too much of one person's input is the exact opposite of what this game needs. And also, you fired 4o about 2 years too late.

tl;dr: promoting inactive euros because they were staff 8 years ago is stupid, promoting old he shes above consistently active <ZH>s is stupid, bring back M_M God, hi LF, 4o is a sack of shit, too much of the zone falls into areas where demonic has overall final authority, hi Wark, fuck 4o, poid is pretty shitty too, and fuck 4o again for good measure.

ps hi wark
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
              Actually your rioting delayed everything, as I had to deal with that and couldn't deal with the situation. To be honest, you made everything ten times worse, ruined the pub zone and to be honest caused more issues then 4o ever did. I am beginning to come to the conclusion that if it isn't wark's way that you will cry and whinge until you get what you want, regardless of the best interest of the zone which everyone else seems to be trying to aim for. Yes your ban remains, and maybe you can become more like Vehicle, who also rioted but at least understood it was wrong, not in terms of trying to get his point across but in terms of the zone itself. Somehow I doubt that.
              im sorry demonic, but how did this slow anything down? we actually got told what happened within a couple days of how staff plans to proceed. how in the world is this slowing things down? (from our point of view)

the general population rarely gets told shit. especially when we suspect some sort of staff abuse!

this is one of the first times that i can remember that staff (as a whole and in rapid fashion) has acted in direct response to public outcry.

this is very much what most of the more knowledgeable players want to be a part of. we dont want to lead, we just want to have a say.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I'd just like to support demonic here and say that she really is trying to make a difference atm, she has a lot going on and has a lot of plans to turn staff and zone features in the very near future (for example, hiring old heads such as ephemeral and even sadly me in this case to ZH's, and removing zh quotas). I understand people are upset at staff; as I have been for many years; how ever demonic is genuinely getting stuff done behind the scenes right now to make changes for the good....I know time is not on our side, but we have a big staff meeting coming up and a player-staff meeting next weekend to get stuff rolling so things should be coming into effect in the near future.

BTW hey paul and lf! (both come back to staff, regards).
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                  I think staff desperately needs some transparency so that players can understand how and why things are happening.
                  I've been trying to do such without breaching any significant confidentiality. I agree completely, and have said a few times that a little transparency goes a long way in maintaining player-staff trust.
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                    3) Minus demonic and poid (and beasty if you dont count his 8 years of being MIA), why is the entirety of smod+ staffed by all newbies? They don't have respect and they dont have tenure because every one of them combined has less time in game than wark and I. Now I'm not saying it has to be exactly wark and I but how about getting more of a veteran presence in upperstaff to pitch in on important decisions since like 3 out of 20 or so of you actually played this game before like 2008. None of them know how it used to be, what worked and what didn't and who came before them but that is not their fault, how could they know if they were not here? Overall just absolutely poor choices being made for leadership.
                    qft

Comment

dead

Comment

What is happening
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

you refering to this bit? with the 24 real life info cut off? also ive played the game since 2004 so im nowhere near new to the zone or the people =p

P help: (LF) (Public 0): So who is deleting my forum posts? Do I really have to start a witchhunt to find you or you wanna man the fuck up?
                          C 4:Reckful> on it
                          P (RoboHelp)>Call #38 claimed.
                          P :lf:i did
                          P (LF)>I already reposted it, and will continue to do so
                          P :LF:thats not hard to fix
                          P (LF)>only if you want to become the next victom
                          P (LF)>victim
                          P :LF:tbh your worthless to me at this point
                          P (LF)>[ ] I care [x] lol
                          P :LF:your someone that bitches so much and rather then do anything useful with the energy you have you attack staff nonstop
                          P (LF)>yeah because Ive never done anything useful before getting blacklisted because poid dislikes me
                          P :LF:your about as good for the zone as chips <ER>
                          P :LF:you got blacklisted for your attitude
                          P (LF)>I know why i got blacklisted, i know exactly why
                          P (LF)>I got offered smod in April and poid threatened to quit over it
                          P :LF:you do understand even the smods that like you
                          P :LF:hate your attitude?
                          P (LF)>I couldnt care less who likes me
                          P :LF:i respect the things you did for the zone
                          P :LF:but the way act is childish as fuck
                          P (LF)>Im the best at what I do whether people like me or not
                          P :LF:that right there is your biggest issue
                          P :LF:that ego
                          P (LF)>Truth hurts
                          P (LF)>Moderators of this Forum: Sheriff, Shaddowknight, Willby, A I, KATC, KiAN, Acumo, Johnie, zhou, K A N E, Flared, Tres, true_vision, dsb, Hack, Gazo
                          P :LFoint being
                          P (LF)>Its fine, I got it saved, can do this all day
                          P :LF:you really wanna force this issue?
                          P (LF)>Please, feel free to try to dance with me and end up like the rest
                          P (LF)>And when i get the threatened forum ban lifted, its still going to get posted elsewhere in game, SSC forums, etc
                          P :LF:by all means go for it
                          P (LF)>You fgts should have let me use this energy to make the game better, but you'd rather make an enemy of me
                          P (LF)>But thats fine, every enemy becomes dead sooner or later
                          P :LF:you should of used the energy to make the game betteer
                          P (LF)>I have protection and sensitive info to protect me from power hunry homos, hence why my ban was lifted only hours ago
                          P (LF)>How clueless your smod forums are
                          P :LF:were aware you know peoples private information lol
                          P :LF:we know you know phone numbers to upperstaff
                          P :LF:what you gonna do with it call them and say hi?
                          P (LF)>Wanna guess what the over/under is on how long it takes me to get that forum ban lifted once demonic logs on?
                          P (LF)>Lets start at 10 minutes
                          P :LF:k
                          P (LF)>If the info wasn't sensitive why is it restricted to EL chat?
                          P (LF)>because they know what people can do with it if it gets into the right hands
                          P :LF:wut you gonna do come to my house?
                          P (LF)>Lets dance
                          P :LF:got enough guns to fend off a small army with military training
                          P :LFlz do
                          P (LF)>ya because killing a bunch of homos from 2d spaceships and spending my life in prison is worth it
                          P :LF:exactly
                          P (LF)>Not gonna kill anybody, but if I wanted to you would even know it was coming
                          P (LF)>wouldnt
                          P :LF:you just directed your hate towards 24 to everything remotely wrong in the zone
                          P (LF)>poid and 24 actually
                          P :LF:you do it like anyone gives a fuck just makes you look like shit and ruins any good you ever did for the zone
                          P (LF)>and Ive given constructive criticism, and even continued to train your ZHs and ERs these past months
                          P (LF)>I couldnt care less what it "looks like", I dont lose any sleep over it
                          P :LF:neither do i
                          P :LF:dont even blink twice for your bullshit
                          P :LF:the people that give a shit do it for free trying to fix shit atm
                          P (LF)>All these people thinking they can actually combat me and have a chance actually gives me something fun to do in game for once
                          P :LF:the veteran playerbase attacks a bunch of volunteers
                          P :LFn top of that you attack people with money donated to a free game
                          P :LF:that have little to no exp in marketing
                          P :LF:noone that i know in upperstaff right now except maybe pl
                          P :LF:knows how to use that money
                          P (LF)>its 1 thing to try and fail, its another to do absolutely nothing
                          P :LF:you ever consider they dont know how
                          P :LF:and dont wanna get fucked over?
                          P (LF)>I could have done it 3 years ago
                          P (LF)>Ive donated more than anybody and I probably make more than any 5 of you combined
                          P (LF)>I could even pay for the as3 server
                          P (LF)>I was always trustworthy until people decided to fuk me, now there are prices to pay
                          P :LF:you were trustworthy at one point
                          P (LF)>and I would have bent over backwards and poured more money into this game if people would have let me
                          P (LF)>I never asked for anything, Ive never even asked for smod
                          P (LF)>in fact all Ive wanted this year was ER back so I can host, I dont want or need power
                          P (LF)>But nope, poid doesnt like me and thats enough to keep 1 of maybe 3 or 4 TOTAL people that were staff 10 years ago away
                          P (LF)>bet your forum posts on smod forums about me dont say that do they?
                          P :LF:ive posted in smod forum?
                          P (LF)>Somebody has, I know because I have quotes
                          P :LF:?
                          P :LFnly thing ive ever done in smod forum is edit one of dems posts for format
                          P :LF:that forum is more dead then hyperspace
                          P (LF)>Some people still trust me, with good reason. I dont fuk people over that dont fuk me over
                          P :LF:upperstaff forums
                          P :LF:has 1 post in the last 2 months
                          P :LF:who feeds you bullshit?
                          P (LF)>Well you guys threw a valuable resource to the curb
                          P :LF:theres 6 posts
                          P :LF:this year
                          P :LF:none of them even mention anything pertaining to you
                          P :LF:so... ok
                          P (LF)>Any other accusations or things you dont understand?
                          P :LF:you dont being pissed off at the world tonight?
                          P :LF:done*
                          P (LF)>not mad at all, this week the most fun Ive had in TW all year
                          P (LF)>Finally have something to do
                          P help: (LF) (Public 0): While I knew I'd be getting into some trouble these couple of weeks (I warned you in advance!) We do need to have a chat about some of your people
                          C 4:Reckful> !tell her nice ass
                          C 4:RoboHelp> Told LF about her nice ass.
                          C 4:WillBy> mine
                          P (LF)>Trying to lighten the mood or what
                          P :LF:wut
                          P :LF:i dont hold grudges when i argue with people
                          P (LF)>My bad, didnt even realize i sent that as a help call, was supposed to be a message for demonic
                          P (LF)>Fixed
                          P :LF:well if were done with this convo have a good night i got other stuff to take care of
                          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                          1:fiS> LOL
                          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Didn't LF drop like a 1000 bucks in donations for this game? Doesn't he have a right to bitch?
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

so by your theory gran anyone that donates can do what they want?
                              5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                              1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                              1:fiS> LOL
                              1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

sup yall
                                LA

Comment

Working...
                                X