Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demonic goes on a petty, Nazi stylei banning spree!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gazo View Post
    So 90% of Staff is incompetent and should resign? This zone would obviously have been dead years ago if you were in charge, Cres. Stop being so shortsighted.
    Like it is alive now? There is a reason the majority of staff have bad mentalities. The veteran upper staff is and has always been terrible. Obviously there are decent staff members at the lower levels but they are insignificant in the whole picture due to upper staffs putrid shadow over them.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• The recruitment process and then moving up the staff food chain is based more off who is popular among staff instead of who is actually productive or makes prudent decisions. When the majority of this game's playerbase were teenagers or young adults I would have much more sympathy for the diakkas of the world making it on staff. Now we have a playerbase that has some actual real world experience, but the same people are making it high up the staff totem pole presumably because they have more free time or are girls (or act like girls).

I can't speak for LF, but he was a veteran and as an NCO he had certain real world responsibilites to manage programs he was in charge of. My understanding of his time dealing with these other staffers is that it just wore him down, because they just dont know how to deal with anything. He really liked this game, and my opinion is that after donating a significant amount of money and time he realized how bad everything was being mismanaged so he just cut his losses. I learned from this before I donated a pretty decent chunk of my reenlistment bonus to sponsor LD a couple years back. Well, that and I really thought 24 was trying to make off with the donation $

Seriously, theres been a track record over the last 5 years that's led the playerbase to mistrust staff badly. Donations like I said above. There were tons of ideas being thrown out and no follow through whatsoever. It was a running joke on this game that 24 was waiting out the clock on this game to die to keep the money. And he stayed in charge of it for years with nothing being done. Pub. Terrible changes over quite a long time now. Abuse issues. Always going to be a problem, but combined with everything else is it any surprise that people are jumping ship? No one at the top seems willing or able to take the necessary steps to correct anything
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• The problem with the donation money is nobody can agree with what to spend it on. Do we hire out on dev stuff, buy new server, spend it all on advertising, buy teeshirts, cake, or go to vegas and put it all on red?
        I agree we need to start tapping into it for some stuff, but we can't just start throwing money at everything without making sure it's a worthwhile investment (think of it as that, an investment- we put money into something, and get a measurable return).
        As for pub, that is one of the things that will be talked about today at the zone meeting.
        Abuse has always been an issue and will always be an issue. As is human nature. "Power corrupts."
        Former TW Staff

Comment

• Didnt someone just say that the only thing we can't do is nothing? More indecisiveness like Demonic with the 4o situation. Sometimes no decision is the worst one you can make, and thats another problem with the top of staff. Maybe you should move fis from pub to being in charge of spending the donation money on stuff. If she takes the same approach it will at least get spent trying to do something, even if it is halfway thought through.
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• I hope staff takes the donation money and blows it on drugs and whores. Would laugh my ass off.

Comment

• BAN EM donation money goin to these bitch ass pms staff $
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                So we were just... up against them.
                wait let me make a new thread

Comment

• ok i dont usually post on or read forum. but lately some staff are just not doing their jobs are getting on my nerves.
                  there was a tker tking people in pub. I did a cheater call and nobody responded for 20 mins, so I did a help call to ask if any staff was online. KrynetiX came and i told him what happened. he responded saying ok you want me to host ______ right? (i forgot what event it was). then he proceeded to host that event.
                  I was confused so i pmed willby about KrynetiX and tk and the help calls. All he said was "uhh".

lol wtf

Today I missed a jav shot in pub and tked. I got a warning from katc and I pmed him saying it was an accident. never got a response.

They cant even answer my questions seriously if they respond at all.

Comment

• Hey usoi,

sometimes it happens but I think he was just having a bad day (since we are humans too). If this does happen again and u tk by accident, just apologize in freq chat and everything should be ok. If not, ?help I tk'd by accident. and someone will come and watch you play for some time, thus seeing if u really do tk on purpose or not. Have a nice day, Sir!
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• stfu trashbimbo, they made a mistake in hirin noopies like you, useless mods don't know shit and don't do there job right fuck em all.
                      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Hi 2pac,

I'm sorry to hear that you got banned and I'm sorry the way you feel atm but I do my job in a professional and caring way, so please check your facts next time you try to demolish me.
                        Kind regards,

wii
                        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5 View Post
                          What is happening
                          Damn...Webbb, you still exist ?
                          Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                          1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                          2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                          Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                          Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

• Wait did TW Staff add a new rule since this incident? There's a rule at A1 after the insiduous staff harassment rule that says "Being highly disruptive to the game than any other way listed above." Is this rule new? I don't remember it.

If it is new then TW is officially 1984.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• i dont mind the 'dont be a shitdick' rule. Provided its used sparingly by a level headed mod at least. If you ban someone just because you feel the need to wave your little pecker around though, i think a public backlash is just fine.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                                a level headed mod
                                oxymoron
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X