X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bigkingkthx, hit me up GG
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Yay a mass quit thread! Count me in. Reason: Same as everyone else... ban-happy staff.

Comment

Cya losers, no one is gonna miss you.

Comment

as much as people like kthx and izor have caused problems for the zone, i don't think anyone can deny that they are part of what made tw what it was. for me at least, it's sad to see them go. there's always going to be people who find things to complain about it, and tw is a zone where you don't have to look far to find something, but for the most part these are the types of things that have helped developed tw into more than just an online game, but a community. and let's not deny it - if it wasn't for people like wark and izor, what fun would the forums be? what fun would the game be? how many active threads would there even be? every time there is a thread about tw staff being shit, forum activity spikes - everyone pops in and voices their opinion, and an angry mob mentality forum is more entertaining than no forum at all.

people care(d) about this game, they wanted to see a future in it, and they wanted to expand on what made this game extraordinary - the people. if you have played this game for more than a few years i can guarantee that you don't consider your trench wars friends to be just random online personalities, but actual friends. there are a lot of people in this game that i've been chatting/skyping with for years and years (infrod turpin xD), and to me they aren't just voices to a username - it's a lot deeper than that. nobody can deny that this game is running on fumes, and that's just the way it is. this game was released in the late 90s, it's nearing on 20 (TWENTY) years. the sheer fact that this game has lasted this long speaks volumes to what it's really been about. no game lasts that long based on the graphics, gameplay, etc. though we've seen hundreds of players come and leave, there has always been a sense of wholeness in the community that holds this zone together.

as far as demonic getting sysop (and by sysop i mean complete control of everything), i really could care less, but i don't think it's good for the zone. no offense demonic - you have been kind to me - but taking a non-biased approach, i have seen so many times where someone tries to bring something up and you use your "veteran status" as a sort of leverage over everything as if it makes your opinion superior to others. the person who has complete control over this game shouldn't value their own opinion more than anybody elses. in fact they should value their own opinion less than the everybody elses if they genuinely want to see the game improve. M_M God was a great sysop, one of the people i respected most during my time on staff, and it's really sad to see him go. the fact that he decided to leave you with control of the zone makes me feel like i should trust that, but it just doesn't sit right with me. this brings me to another point - how did wingzero never become the one who had the final say? not only did wz prove that he was capable of providing the improvements/enhancements that this zone needed, but he also showed that he is one of the few people who can actually take criticism from other people and not take it personally. he is intelligent, calm, committed, and most importantly - open to other peoples opinions. it tooks months for wz to get smod, and even longer for him to get sysop. if there was ever a single person in this game who deserved the power they were given, it was him. i know that wz has moved on to real life now, but it still frustrates me to see the amount of time and effort he put into this game compared to the respect he was given for it. shoutouts to you wz - know that you what you've done is appreciated, even though it was never expressed enough.

i don't really even know why i'm deciding to join in on this year old conversation right now - maybe it's because i've had quite a few beers tonight :P anyway, i've realized lately that this game doesn't mean anything to me anymore and so i suppose this is essentially a goodbye for me as well. i know for a fact that if i uninstalled the game right now, i would still talk to every player that i care to talk to on at least a weekly basis. it's quite reassuring to log into LoL and see 40 (41 if ease wasn't worse than zid) players on my friends list, and have 38 of them be from trench wars (btw my summoner name is rtm349 add me). all in all, it's been a good run, and i've gotten a lot more out of this game than i could've ever expected. continuums community is what set it apart, and there will never be another game like it for the rest of time. it's sad to see it die such a slow and painful death, but i'll never forget the things i've experienced in this game, both good and bad. rip in peace tw
          Gun remembers.

Comment

Why dont you guys start playing Dota2 or even HoN, something else than easy mode LoL
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA
              FLARED SO CUTE
              AAAAAAAWH
              Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Thank god flared is quitting... that guy was too good in a jav! only messing! will miss you despite me pm raging at you everytime you killed me :P. Well i know people are saying this game is dying but we gotta still keep trying as a community to get new players hooked to this game: i.e get them involved in TWD. Most of the players so far are coming from dif zones and ive been introducing them to twd and so far they like it. What we need ideally is another few squads like my own that try and spam the fuck out of everyone to recruit these new players and try and create a new generation of new players in twd. Well other than this, the only thing we can do is find pritk's email address and spam the fuckin shit out of it! or say the biller server is down! and get his attention for him to unlock the codes plz because we cant do any major improvements without it and what has he got to lose? hes loaded and doesnt rly care anymore.

Fuck advertising... we need to invest in gettin pritks attention- maybe send him an email of goddess naked or something.
                Last edited by Fork; 08-11-2013, 10:45 AM.
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Im not quitting because I have shitty limited bandwidth internet and this is the only online game I can play without going over my monthly limit of 5 gig.
                  "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                  - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Just commenting to say I like this thread. How many more people do I indirectly need to take with me before you silly gooses get the point that some people know how to be leaders and others do not. At this rate, within the next couple of months TWL is going to be pandora vs fierce in all 3 leagues with 3 or 4 "filler" and/or euro squads while twd is going to be more or less the same 4-5 squads playing every day until they get bored of playing against the same lineups day in and day out. The game isn't broken, it has lasted this long for a reason. It's the brass that is broken. Start looking at actual qualifications when choosing your leaders. Being an ER for 3 months and a moderator for 6 does not make one a leader....actually fuck it just keep doing what you are doing. I've already earned my "I told you so". Just a shame it had to come to this.

P.S. Zeebz delete some inbox messages so I can inbox u plz
                    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

someone remove this topic to trash talk plz

thx
                      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

flared you're a queer

kthx let's go drinking sometime

rule you're a lifeless decrepit piece of trash and i legitimately still hope your grandkids knock your oxygen tank over and put you out of your misery

2pacz you're just as dumb as rule and you might in fact be even dumber

morh your sister is probably still hot

zeebu you know where to find me if the urge to 3 party strikes

legendary shark and greatest op in twl history signing off
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Well said Ric Flared. I agree completely that tw is nothing without the community so its a great loss when people like kthx, izor, and flared leave. Its even worse to realize that they aren't leaving on their own accord but due to staffs putridness ( ). Sadly when players quit this game it causes a chain reaction since there are "cores". I wouldn't be surprised if more of their friends quit too since they can just keep in touch through other ways. And to think that this was caused by another fuck-up from staff (surprise!). But I doubt they care about any of this. Staff is a cancer that will never let this game recover. It was fun playing and trolling with you guys. Try to keep in touch through the forums if possible. Best of luck.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Pure hatred is a terrorist
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Bye.

Comment

Remember when everyone use to have quit threads back in the day

And there would be that one guy who be like see u in a month

And no lie whoever made a quit thread always came back after a month
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X