Rules for Newbies in Tw Events and Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except maybe arrogance. That guy sucks.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

DOUCHEBAG WITHOUT THE E

Originally posted by Miku19
      punjar, before you copy+paste your log into forums, maybe you should learn how to properly make fake logs first?
      WOW.. your a complete douchebag. Yeah because i pretended that that was a real log. THNXZ FOR PLAYINHG!
      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
      .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Note to the newbies: Kid Kaos is not, nor ever has been a vet. Anyone who says there a vet is full of shit and has been playing since like 2001. (with VERY few exceptions) The actual vets are the people who don't think they're cool and are better than you because they've stuck with a 2 dimensional spaceship game that had poor sound and graphics when it was invented, yet alone now.

In closing, KK is a fool. FF is a fool. All these people who think they're vets are fools. Put them on ignore, and save the trouble.

ANOTHER NOTE TO NEWBIES: Get gencore and JeBu in the same arena, and then tell one that the other said he slept with his mother. Nothing is funnier. (I imagine)
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

This is exactly what I wanted to get out of this post, thanks for fueling my lafter/ego.

Lol Nickname, Ive got 6 years, what about you?

Veterans are people who have been playing Trench Wars for the majority of its history and are known and established players in the community.

Your only an Elite, if your a vet, that has championships.

Nickname I recall being cool with you, until now it seems. Whatever, fag.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Respect works in two directions. I see a lot of so called "vets" who demand respect but fail to reciprocate.

"Vet" means different things to different people. But when one elevates oneself to that title and thinks they are better than someone else because of it, then they do the word veteran a disservice. Not only are they disrespecting other players through it, they disrespect what the word means.

Comment

They're all the same to me when they die by the same jav bomb.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Shall I get Jerry Springer down here?
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                  ANOTHER NOTE TO NEWBIES: Get gencore and JeBu in the same arena, and then tell one that the other said he slept with his mother. Nothing is funnier. (I imagine)
                  JeBu pwns Gencore wtih hsi 1337 englihs

And btw, it's döücébãg
                  6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                  3 league vet

Comment

cockwankers
                    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Gencore's english isn't that bad nick. He's mainly just funny because he's funny, although it's definitely improved by his weird euro style and occasional confusion/mix up of words. (You wouldn't know it from him playing baseelim, but his posts on pallies private forum that he occasionally makes are classic, whenever we see his name in the forum we get excited).

As for not spawning "vets" that's silly. Spawn everyone, it's how it works in leagues and no "vet" really complains about getting spawned, they know it's just part of the game. Now if it's 1v1 then it's different, and letting people go in certain situations is just nice and expected. But if it's elim or a squad duel or something, spawning is part of the game.
                      Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 06-19-2003, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Dear dr. Phil,

I play a massive online multiplayer game since '96 (SeaQueen squad rules dr phil!!). It's 2d and the neighbours love the bass on the yellow bombs. Still, after this amount of time, noone thinks im a veteran. It's pulling me apart! What do i do wrong, can you help me?

Love,
                        seal

Comment

Dear Seal,

All the real elite's/ veterans left after the vie-situation so it's nothing to be proud of to be that long in that stupid game. I advice you to care less in the future and just play the game.

Dr. Phil

Comment

VETS ARE THE BITCHES THAT TAKE CARE OF PETS
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I think a better idea is that newer players should try and put their best face forward because they get labelled quickly by every1 else. Most older players are set in their ways. Some will respect only ppl they know, others will respect no1, but a fair amount respect those who deserve it regardless of their usage/skill. If a total stranger private messages me with questions and asks them nicely, ill do my best to respond, even if that means explaining to them in detail why I cant give them a tryout. So if you arnt that well known, its quite easy to get laballed as a whiner or a lamer depending on how you act and play. Most ppl try and get noticed by drawing attention to every death or kill of theirs which is silly. If you want to get noticed and respected then try to not spawn ppl, or say ns or gg after u die. Its rare that some1 doesnt try to kill me as soon as I spawn, but if they dont I take notice of that person and at the very least ill say thank you. A few weeks/months down the road if that person was being considered to join my squad id sure as hell favor them over a similarily skilled player who ive seen acting like a jerk. Some of us have been in here so long that the only thing we are suprised by is a new player with a great attitude towards the game.

Sorry, I realize I got way off track, maybe this post wont be considered useless crap though. I can see where Kid Kaos is coming from, I dont believe he really meant it the way some of it came across.

Comment

I think his reply reaffirms that assumption, Eric.

Comment

Working...
                                X