Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fork View Post

1) 'moment of the week gameplay'
    Unfortunately loading videos in-game isn't possible.

if not a video: a box at the top of your screen (that could be disabled) scrolls messages like: the news/ telling new players to join a squad for squad battles. It would be cool if people logged onto trenchwars to get an update of the world news while playing casually. Make pub more social- wake up, log on, drink your coffee while looking at the news, then play for abit.
    This is possible, and not a bad idea. Although it would require some substantial / time consuming bot development.

If this is too complicated to do then consider this: tw radio hosted live in the pub arena. Tw radio could be about music/ games but most of all about commentary- mentioning people's usernames + about game play. This could motivate people to play just to get mentioned. People can disable radio. Host during weekends?
    If someone is willing to host the radio, all they would have to do is sit in pub. Not a bad idea, provided we have someone dedicated to hosting radio.

For old players: jazz up twd abit- if possible: make the scores at the top right bigger/ bolder and much clearer to see. When a game starts- there could be a splash image in the centre of the screen: Mambo vs Paladen in Basing! Small things like these make the game look more fun for new players= retention of players
    [/QUOTE]

This is also a good idea. We could make a new and improved stats box at top-right. No problem.
    ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
    ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
    ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

TW Staff did this so they can control us even more. Sadly to say, 20+ leaving cuz of this. GJ TW STAFF, keep up the population income!
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
      X