The reason why TW died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
    wasn't elected by a vet? perhaps you had better define vet 2pac heh, because if your talking time played etc I guarantee your wrong. Kryn is doing fine with pub, and has been leading development for years, and probably has been involved in TW since long before you were playing this zone.
    LOL demonic doesn't know half the shit that's spewing out her mouth. Look at usage time played your wrong on that one because your stupid enough to not research that. Here is another fact - krynoobix is the same asshole that went around asking ME for zone files WHICH he should had backed up if he was a leading developer and was involved with the zone. Your telling me his involved I tell you this he hasn't done shit and is a cover-up of 4o aka 00.00.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

2pac is the new wiibimbo
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

atleast I ain't staff like wiibimbo. How about you keep dick ridin your boy krynoobix, I see you hyping this nobody up, btw you related to 4o aka 0o.oO?

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

im a noob
          hes a noob
          shes a noob

we're all noobs, hey!
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

no everyone is a noob but me so fk off paranoobise fk the system!1

Comment

I can't believe idiots like demonic run this zone when they can't back anything they say. Its seriously pathetic.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                2pac is the new wiibimbo
                so mad
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

only idiots with fail zones quote themselves pathetic.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

It seems to be pretty clear why this game is dying. The sole reason is because Lag Killer tks people when mods aren't around. Turbotron warned us about this months ago, but nobody listened and now look where we're at.

Comment

The idiotic mods don't ban repeat TKers because "we don't have the population to ban" so instead people stop playing. Brilliant. I brought this up a few weeks ago but I was ignored as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Frightful View Post
                        It seems to be pretty clear why this game is dying. The sole reason is because Lag Killer tks people when mods aren't around. Turbotron warned us about this months ago, but nobody listened and now look where we're at.

Well that might be overstating it a bit; but let's word it differently.

If you were a player who was disgruntled or had an axe grind with the zone, how would you go about fucking it up? Fairly easy to log in and spam useless, inane crap constantly for days/weeks on end, ala Tower and Spinsanity.
                        You could also work the team-killing process to screw with competitive games. Simply push the limits of the process until you are about to be banned and then lay off for a while. Repeat daily for weeks on end.
                        Or find someone who will private frequency LT with you and constantly disrupt the game anytime it gets going well.

We all know this goes on and we all know who those players are who have done this in the past. When the zone population was rocking this was not a big issue; but as the population has fallen it becomes very apparent and easier to do. Kyn and others have their hands full and IMO will have to address these issues quickly to prevent further loss of players.
                        eph

Comment

I personally think bots should handle team killers moreso than staff, and staff should only handle what the bots cannot handle. You can't argue with a bot. You can't get attention from a bot. It seems these troll players crave attention from staff. Unfortunately the staffers that handle these things wish to continue to personally handle every incident. If it were up to me I would let the bots give repeat TK'ers appropriate, escalating punishments. Bots handling these things would stop the trolling in its tracks.

Let's hope for an agreeable, positive solution.
                          ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                          ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                          ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

The reason why TW is dying

and to think...for all these years I thought the reason why Subspace was dying was because it's Subspace. An outsider would probably be more interested in answering the question of why it survived for this long. I know on the surface that may sound pessimistic, but I think it's pretty impressive that players were able to keep an mmo active for so long after it was abandoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                              Well that might be overstating it a bit; but let's word it differently.

If you were a player who was disgruntled or had an axe grind with the zone, how would you go about fucking it up? Fairly easy to log in and spam useless, inane crap constantly for days/weeks on end, ala Tower and Spinsanity.
                              You could also work the team-killing process to screw with competitive games. Simply push the limits of the process until you are about to be banned and then lay off for a while. Repeat daily for weeks on end.
                              Or find someone who will private frequency LT with you and constantly disrupt the game anytime it gets going well.

We all know this goes on and we all know who those players are who have done this in the past. When the zone population was rocking this was not a big issue; but as the population has fallen it becomes very apparent and easier to do. Kyn and others have their hands full and IMO will have to address these issues quickly to prevent further loss of players.
                              eph
                              Would you like me to respond? As you wish.

I'm not talking about this in general terms. Lag Killer is single-handedly killing the zone. When Turbotron reported it from his home in Russia, people considered it inconceivable, but now people are looking back and wondering if this guy was on to something. You could try to tk Lag Killer back, but he's Sicilian and everyone knows you don't go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

However, do not fret, for this zone is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. I for one don't want this zone to die. This zone is the greatest thing, except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe.

"Have fun storming the castle".
                              frig

Comment

Working...
                              X