Teamkillers Register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
    I cannot accept a nerfed lev even tho I barely played lev :/ Just takes the fun out of the game to not have heavy weapons and be able to hunt LTs down. All I can do is login and check if the game got fixed again then leave, or maybe help a newbie on the way before I leave. (sry wrong topic but it hurt YOU said that)
    oh god i know what you mean. Yestarday im lting and its just so damn boring. But basing does look a tad more healthy so i cant really say its a total loss. I mean its my opinion that the weak less is worse for the game than a slight uptick in basing interest/consistency.

yestarday, had 4-5 levs on me, a jav switches freqs, tk's them all, then flees. its the same people doing this but unless your basing or playing in pub a few hours each day (and have the ability to ban) i doubt you'll find these people. but if it was me, id ban them for a month each if i saw that and set an example out of them to make it clear if you go on a jav tk 4-5 ships then try to flee, you wont get far.

Comment

Working...
    X