Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Pub Thread

Hi all,

Still back pubbing because i'm too terrible to play bd's any more. But some more notes I have taken.

Lev's are still prevalent, but i'm getting used to it and they aren't that hard to avoid if the base is big. So, i'm over levs for now, i'm not going to complain about them for now.

1st issure:

If one team is dominating for more than say 2 or 3 (full games), people on the freq should be given some incentive to join the losing frequency to encourage a more intense battle rather than one team getting stomped repeatedly. The incentives could be a free !buy up to a certain dollar value or some free bucks.
    I switched teams after winning a bunch of games in a row (basing king 4 games straight), and got the other team back in the game rather than just all becoming levs and giving up.

2nd less important issue:

On the warp in all mines should be reset (same with slow bombs etc). I think a *shipreset command would work if i remember correctly.

3rd a lot less important issue:

The side entrances to base when it's large take to long to enter if a team is really fortified. The entrance should be able to be entered from middle ear, not just the lower ear.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

1: I agree that dominating gets boring, perhaps something could be done to provide a better incentive.
    2: Shipreset wont reset bombs, the warp also causes random tks from bomber ships at times. A solution to both would be to warp all players to a safe for 3 seconds, then into the flagroom.
    3: the ease of entering flagroom was why those entrances were removed. I could see having them open for large base only, when a team would have the needed players to effectively defend multiple entrances into flagroom.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Thanks for the response! It's nice to know i'm not talking to a brick wall!
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

All in all, your just another brick in the wall.
        "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
        - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

you're*
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

^ got staff's lil puppet chiming in...
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Spock! View Post
              All in all, your just another brick in the wall.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman View Post
                Hi all,

Still back pubbing because i'm too terrible to play bd's any more. But some more notes I have taken.

Lev's are still prevalent, but i'm getting used to it and they aren't that hard to avoid if the base is big. So, i'm over levs for now, i'm not going to complain about them for now.

1st issure:

If one team is dominating for more than say 2 or 3 (full games), people on the freq should be given some incentive to join the losing frequency to encourage a more intense battle rather than one team getting stomped repeatedly. The incentives could be a free !buy up to a certain dollar value or some free bucks.
                I switched teams after winning a bunch of games in a row (basing king 4 games straight), and got the other team back in the game rather than just all becoming levs and giving up.

2nd less important issue:

On the warp in all mines should be reset (same with slow bombs etc). I think a *shipreset command would work if i remember correctly.

3rd a lot less important issue:

The side entrances to base when it's large take to long to enter if a team is really fortified. The entrance should be able to be entered from middle ear, not just the lower ear.
                I believe issue #1 could be resolved with issue #3 being solved - reverting the mid-base ears back to being open. If it were easier to get into the FR then issue #1 would be less of an issue as there wouldn't really be a team that dominates for long periods of time.

Comment

Working...
                X