Female Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Players

How many Female Players ? What are your screen names ?

Smart female players will not post in this thread, as they will end up being Pm'd "U suk my dik?" 24/7 and other such things.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

expecting a "females do not even exist on planet earth because the evil superiors have managed to reproduce the human species through incubation for centuries and have posed as females to emasculate the males and dominate them over time. therefore any females on this game are actually disinfo bots."
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock! View Post
        Smart female players will not post in this thread, as they will end up being Pm'd "U suk my dik?" 24/7 and other such things.
        Is this the main reason why if you join social network or dating sites and if male you might meet 1 person per 4 years, if female 100s to choose from per month? How is it even possible such people exist if its not viable? that has to be some form engineered PsyOps to induce Misandry. Misandry means hatred of Males.

I asked in the game surveying how many femmes there are playing at the time but never PMed

Comment

you know hundreds of males say bizarre things to females that arent viable at all, that there is a force behind it & its Staged act as PsyOps. When there is no motive for something thats one indicator that entities possess the persons & use them to execute PsyOps. Free Will always has motive & reason behind behavior.

Comment

I almost exclusively play as a female player online now. You get treated better and shit.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
              I almost exclusively play as a female player online now. You get treated better and shit.
              in turn, i exclusively play as a female in single player campaigns; have yet to see any positive change in game mechanics tho
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                How many Female Players ? What are your screen names ?
                yeah how many ladies out there, let me get yo numba!
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

get yo creep on

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                    yeah how many ladies out there, let me get yo numba!
                    pm'd you mine, call me :kiss:

Comment

If you are male, you are garbage to be abused by other males & females ("people").

Comment

still didnt receive a call from gran guerrero, am starting to get worried

Comment

Post 1980/1990 to present, females are afflicted with pathological mania & brain fog spaciness. Many females seem like they drank half a bottle of robotussin or on a low dose of PCP. They are racy, dissociative, scrambled, & suffering from some form of sociopathic mania. They have estrogen dominence without enough Progesterone, the government fucked them with bot PsyOps Media and Estrogen Agonist Chemicals.

You can fuck up a woman in the head if she has heavy estrogenic activity over progesterone... and also general heavy metal toxicity, fluoride bromide poisoning, plus satanic music. THe population in general is deformed, we could also talk about men's alterations & how they are degenerate, its not just one gender.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                            still didnt receive a call from gran guerrero, am starting to get worried
                            There's nothing I can say to such a marvelous pm such as this:

Originally posted by Oranje
                            is 911,

ask for Am Kee-Ling Hur
                            so I plead the fifth.
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                              Im not as prolific as in my prime, see my 2005 thread series to get informed & learn the truth. I was put under heavy attack by the matrix that caused it to become harder to post. The Matrix made girlfriends dump me & the population abuse me & other things not work out with tons of "bad luck"
                              this belongs in as many threads as possible at the moment

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X