This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some faggot silenced me a couple days ago and i'm still silenced today

TW-Guard0> You've been silenced for 60 (60 remaining) minutes because of abuse and/or violation of Trench Wars rules.

wtf is this shit? all i said was 'nigga' once jokingly and now I get silenced every time I enter tw. my in game names are 'wo' and 'alex keith' someone help me out

The time on a punishment only goes down when you are actively participating in the game. So, you will have to play for 60 minutes to get rid of your silence.

Comment

i've tried playing and it doesn't go down at all and i shouldnt even be silenced in the first place.

Comment

It doesn't "tick" down it will say 60 minutes until you have played for 60 minutes.
        Last edited by Shaddowknight; 01-02-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

you have 9 minutes remaining of ur silence
          (DoCk>)>sorry i pressed the wrong button and shut the server down :P

Comment

Non-Americans don't understand the right to free-speech.
            "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
            - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

lol this is fucking retarded

Comment

Retarded... Why? Because you can't be silenced for an hour, go play a game of LoL, and come back, free from having to deal with the consequences of anything you had done?
                Former TW Staff

Comment

be lucky u didnt get banned for a banner ben.
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

yo Ben what u gonna expect from tw staff, buncha fucking tards who can't change a dumb rule. You lucky u aint get netbanned yet homie hahahahah but if u ever wanna bypass it just holla at me, staff are idiots.
                    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                    X