No announcement yet.

TW Council - UPDATED w/ structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y u delete my reply to my fake nomination but not the fake nomination itself
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• its ok they deleted my reply too
      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
      1:Cig <er>> ROFL
      1:fiS> LOL
      1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

• Elections have begun:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?44564
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

• TLDR?

For you lazy bastards, Eph's longass restaurant analogy can be summarized in one sentence:

What we need is upper staff to define the zone, make a high level plan, and communicate that to the developers.

And I agree for the most part. I just wish I didn't have to wade through all that shit about waiters and chefs.

Comment

• why waste time reading that when u could be watching gordon ramsay
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
              X