Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mythandir still staff? He needs immediate retraining.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes i try to teamkill a lev on purpose which makes them extremely unhappy and that's what i'm all about
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

hey boobiesyay. this is really bugging me irl but do you write stuff for a living or are you high on speed because that wall of text shows some true dedication, considering no one will really read that because most people on twforums never play pub and staff has exhausted all their resources on getting a new lag/spike program to the upper echelons of 2d spaceship online navigational players to make sure fierce can keep a competitive edge over paladen in case there's gonna be a head to head to reach playoffs in 34 weeks.

Comment

This post is dedicated to the best ship in trench wars known as the warbird

Like this if you agree <3

Comment

We can not disable friendly fire damage.
          Former TW Staff

Comment

Also, Myth is on staff as a member of Dev, and as such, hasnt been retrained or rebriefed as a normal staffer would.
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Hi Boobies, no worries. I really don't think we're in a real disagreement here. Yes, the point is that levs are supposed to be making educated guesses about their long distance shots, and if they don't, it can be bannable. We may be using different definitions for "blind shot", but I'm really not interested in semantics.

You're making the utilitarian argument that some teamkills are valid if the lev kills more enemies than friendlies. I think this is a very opportunistic argument. If it were ?go base, I would agree with you, since such a shot would help your team win. In public, however, people play with different purposes. Most levs don't base, but care about building up bounty and kill streaks. Occasionally you see a shark or a jav with the same purpose. Is it fair in any case for a lev to teamkill a high bounty javelin just to kill two enemy spiders? Or do you want to know how often I wait for my teammate lev to die in mid, so I can finally get safely in base? Do not kid yourself - in terms of flagging, leviathans are usually a detriment to the team, since they are playing a different game with different goals.

Or, to paraphrase you: Picture how much time it takes for a jav to get over 300 bty nowdays, only to have a lev decide it was worth it to teamkill you.

This is why I maintain that every teamkill is a mistake, you have no right to decide over life and death of your teammates, just because it happens to benefit your personal cause.

Comment

Pretty sure I've never banned a levi for a bomb that kills 6 enemies and one teammate. If we did that all pub freq levis would get shipbanned. Bombing recklessly (including from off-radar bombs) and causing tk's is another story.

Teamkills are part of what you get with levis. If you are cautious on them and take out an occasional teammate with a group of enemies, you're fine. If you are just bombing randomly and kill teammates and enemies alike without even caring who dies, then we got ourselves a problem.
                Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir View Post
                  This is why I maintain that every teamkill is a mistake, you have no right to decide over life and death of your teammates, just because it happens to benefit your personal cause.
                  Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                  Pretty sure I've never banned a levi for a bomb that kills 6 enemies and one teammate.
                  these 2 statements can never coexist
                  one is by an idiot, one is by someone who knows how to moderate
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

he didn't say it's bannable, but it is a mistake.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

roxxkat, of course those statements can coexist, thanks Adman. Like I said before, I'm not staff, I don't moderate nor do I ban people unless a moderator tells me to do it. I have no interest in dealing with unlikable people in TW this run, I'm just here to have a good time.

And thanks for your clarification Adman!

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
                        That is like asking if god goes to church.
                        When was the last time you saw God attend church?
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                          When was the last time you saw God attend church?
                          Last time I went there.

Comment

so you saw God then? What does God look like? Is God a He or a She? Surely God has to be a human right? Is God old, young, somewhere in between? For a being outside of time, why do we always recognize God as an old White man with a beard? Is that what God looks like? Is God really an OLD, WHITE DUDE with a BEARD?
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

maybe you need training shaddow greenlight is dead you gonna do anything about that or you gonna act like left-dick?
                              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

didn't read any of this, but Mythrandir is a legend, show some respect

Comment

Working...
                                X