This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
    Here is my analogy, fierce = staff they are the top of the top, not gonna kiss ass to them alright. I'm gonna be who I am not gonna change cause of staff or get out of a ban early.
    Listen, trust me when I tell you that I understand your mindset here, because all you have to do is look at half of my posts on these forums to figure out my personality as well. I don't kiss ass and definitely don't suck up to anyone in life. I wasn't raised that way. Being TOO proud when the situation doesn't warrant it is just acting stupid though. It's entirely up to you at this point. I did what I could. I can't do everything for you.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      I talked to Lefty (Left_Eye) about this situation in-game today to figure out exactly what his side of the story was. Apparently, 2pac evaded during his 90 day ban, and the reason he didn't check his other bans in other zones was because he claimed that was his first ban for cheating. He trusted him, because he admitted to it. Therefore, he took his word and assumed it was good, and gave the minimum ban required for cheating, which is pretty lenient honestly. Apparently, 2pac has lied to us all about his "evasions" because he DID evade twice during his original 90 day ban, which added more time. Then, sysops from that other zone he was banned from for cheating told Lefty about the situation there, and why he was banned, and apparently he has been caught cheating multiple times in multiple zones. The reason Lefty hasn't come forward with the info is simply because he views he is being fair, trusted 2pac's word, he lied, and so he basically said fuck it give him the mandatory year long ban.

He also stated to me that if 2pac actually showed "sincerity" in that he would NOT cheat again and actually felt sorry/bad/remorseful in even a slight way, he would lesson he ban with no problem. He has not done so though, so he hasn't removed it. Beyond that, he is not head BanG Op. Dezmond is. So he is the one who rightfully should be the one to remove/reduce his ban sentence, and yet he seems to not give a fuck either way.

All I'm saying here is that 2pac lied to all of us, and all we heard was his side of the story. Do I agree with the way everything went down? No. Do I think his sentence should be reduced or simply unban him? Yes. Do I trust his word anymore about cheating and everything else though? Nope. I don't like when someone lies to my face, because I stuck up for him and then find out through my own channels/sources that he lied about practically everything to gain remorse for his position. I think that's bullshit. Admit what you did and I guarantee that you're ban will either be lessoned or removed entirely by Lefty. Left_Eye is very, very fair with this kinda stuff. I blasted him earlier for it all, but I take that back due to not knowing the full story. Fuck you 2pac for lying to me though.
      Just before Dezmond gets lots of messages lol, yes he is head bang for TW but he doesn't have a high enough bang level to touch a network ban. Even if Dez lifted the TW ban, he would still be banned due to the network one. Only I have a high enough level in bang to remove the network ban.

After scrolling through approx. 5 pages of 2pac complaining, I see plenty of comparisons listed to old players, such as Method. You do realise Method served a net ban for this exact same thing, and I think it was actually longer then a year as well. Dele has also served bans in the past, and not had reduced. IF he had cheated, came clean and said, you know what I fucked up, I probably wouldn't think twice about taking a look at the ban and although I wouldn't lift it, I would have probably reduced it back down to its original duration ie. 3 months and he currently wouldn't be banned. To evade the ban once, hell everyone tries it once, gets caught and waits out their ban. To then try it twice, try to act as though they have done nothing wrong, to then have previous for this, I fail to see a reason to change the ban. I am 99% sure if he used a cheat in a TWD due to us letting him off easy, everyone would be screaming blue murder right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
        Just before Dezmond gets lots of messages lol, yes he is head bang for TW but he doesn't have a high enough bang level to touch a network ban. Even if Dez lifted the TW ban, he would still be banned due to the network one. Only I have a high enough level in bang to remove the network ban.

After scrolling through approx. 5 pages of 2pac complaining, I see plenty of comparisons listed to old players, such as Method. You do realise Method served a net ban for this exact same thing, and I think it was actually longer then a year as well. Dele has also served bans in the past, and not had reduced. IF he had cheated, came clean and said, you know what I fucked up, I probably wouldn't think twice about taking a look at the ban and although I wouldn't lift it, I would have probably reduced it back down to its original duration ie. 3 months and he currently wouldn't be banned. To evade the ban once, hell everyone tries it once, gets caught and waits out their ban. To then try it twice, try to act as though they have done nothing wrong, to then have previous for this, I fail to see a reason to change the ban. I am 99% sure if he used a cheat in a TWD due to us letting him off easy, everyone would be screaming blue murder right now.
        thats a cool story and imma let u finish but.....even tho 2pacz is a bitchnigga the guy did apologize and its pretty obvious that the punishment has had an effect on him. dude is crying 24/7 to be unbanned so he can play this putrid game. just unban him and keep a close eye on him. if he fucks up even once then ban him because at that point hes just retarded and deserves it.

p.s. all of those examples u gave are pointless. dele was unbanned right before twld finals LOL...most scandalous decision in twl history.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

this is another thread where a nobody started using cheats because he was never good at this game. what's worse, the guy started shittalking everyone on staff and evaded 'to talk about the ban'.

good riddance
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
            this is another thread where a nobody started using cheats because he was never good at this game. what's worse, the guy started shittalking everyone on staff and evaded 'to talk about the ban'.

good riddance
            Nobody? Bro you forget the time i've beaten you and your silly squad with GTL you can ask raazi on that, you're just another washed up vet trying to start something with me and and the end of the day you know you will lose. Yeah I evaded the ban, if you can actually read why I did it then you wouldn't be saying that. Get good kid, never will win a twl medal with that talk brah.
            Last edited by 2pac; 03-06-2014, 06:58 AM.
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post

If people like you stay in position and have the authority to remove the ban then why are you not unbanning? I've got community support and you still have failed to contact me, failed to do your job, shit if dock> was here i'd be unbanned by now. The way you will put any effort in is if a mod talked to you about this demonic and dezmond bought it to your attention. Maybe you should get more involved in the game and see what type of player I am you would have unbanned me in the 1st place. Netops extended my ban on the day I was going to be released, so it explains why they never contacted me to let me know they were extending it, they never changed my ban until Nov 17. It's like hey you evaded but lets wait till his off the ban to ban him again, you think this fair? I evaded to get my SSC netban ticket(s) answered but it hasn't and still won't be because of lack of leadership in this game. Spacehiker can't manage to do his job, nor can Dav1 or ratio these guys are mostly staff in their specific zones and don't have any time to answer a ticket in return this ban process is a FAIL. Maybe if you realised why I did what I did demonic you wouldn't be saying such things. Swear half the mods on tw are in England and it explains way they are no help.

Thank you.
              Last edited by 2pac; 03-06-2014, 11:47 AM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Just for clarification, exactly how long has this ban gone on?

During that time you've continued to remain active on forums, and obviously still give a damn. (A sign, IMO, that a little clemency would not be misplaced.)
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

2008- Banned from DS for speedhacking in empty zone, By 2009 zone was dead.
                  Aug 17th 2013 - Netops ban from SSC and TW till November 17th
                  Nov 18th 2013 Ban extended by LE or SSC Net ops.
                  Aug 17th 2014 - Changed ban on the day of release without notice.

Served 7 months going on 8 now.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

hook, lure, sink

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
                      hook, lure, sink
                      Go join the SS retirement home brah you too old for dis game.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Got the most views on this thread now and demonic wishes to do nothing, just sad. RIP

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• id say most looking at this thread are just here for a laugh and dont actually give a wrinkly ballsack about what happens to you.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                            id say most looking at this thread are just here for a laugh and dont actually give a wrinkly ballsack about what happens to you.
                            Anything you say is useless look at your post count. Fail is strong in you and same with cheese! LOOOOOOL

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• and yet, here i am

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                                Go join the SS retirement home brah you too old for dis game.
                                i'm currently floating down to the bottom safe. come kill me if you can. LOL GET IT!??!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X