Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I teabagged

Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
    To only ban for one word such a this N-word is wrong. Black people are not the only race! If you are to ban for one word then all racist word should follow. You have opened up chaos and should ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Please unfix your mistake, Admit you are wrong for doing this, and promote a friendly family environment.
    On behalf of tw i am sorry......WTF you are poor Mexican chicken farmer!!!

Last edited by Left_Eye; 03-19-2014, 12:08 AM.
    sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

is raver bangop yet
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

u should use that as your banner
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Racism?

Racism is actions, practices or beliefs, or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities.

The term Jew refers to being Jewish. The Jews are not a race of people any more than the Baptists are. I think the whole policy needs to be revisited. Either strictly enforce a set of acceptable rules or have no rules at all.

Comment

Well what they claim by adding it on the same page as n-word is that "jew" is something humiliating or degrading to say or be. But that is nothing new, many peoples spread that opinion in the past. Now TW has officially joined the anti-Semites.

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
              Now TW has officially joined the anti-Semites.
              And you've officially joined the LGBT community.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

its the fucking internet, you can say whatever the fuck you want. Fuckin stupid ass rules and shaddowknight stop acting like a dogecoin fuckin werido. And fuckin unban me already demonic ffs do your job.
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                  Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                  FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                  Burzum> meaning what
                  Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                  RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Yeah many years ago I said "Do you know niger is a country in Africa" after someone in pub said it wasnt thats only a racist word..

So im banned for 2-3 weeks for saying that. Thats how stupid mods were back then. I said to the mod, "how can i have said a racist word it wasnt even masked, the entire context was telling someone it was a country in africa".

I dont think you should enforce the N word at all, unless its so derogatory in context (ie detailed/explicit), is harassing someone or is spamming relentlessly.

I bring this up because you identify variations in the N word as being banned but other variations not being banned. I think some variations are also fine to say and not derogatory.

Dont get in the business of micromanaging the N word, unless severity requires you to take action, otherwise let people be assholes and use the ?ignore

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
                        Well what they claim by adding it on the same page as n-word is that "jew" is something humiliating or degrading to say or be. But that is nothing new, many peoples spread that opinion in the past. Now TW has officially joined the anti-Semites.
                        I never really though saying "a jew" was derogatory. I guess it could be but would that mean saying "a paki" or "a brit" was derogatory also? Maybe its deemed moreso because of Jewish sensitivity considering history, so its somewhat developed a dual purpose when you say "jew" but thats the messy business of trying to micromanage slang, racism, abbreviation, variation and so forth.

I don't think you should focus on these things in game. When your playing World of Warcraft, the word itself is replaced with **** if they deem it racism but you can bypass it by putting a "." in between letters. Guess what, it causes no problems at all in WOW chats when you see racism like that because its almost funny to see idiots spam it for no reason randomly.

Leave it alone, dont get involved in the racism nonsense, let ?ignore prevail unless its extremely detailed or harassing or something.

Comment

It's all about context. I think it's just a younger, ignorant generation that thinks "Jew" is a racial slur. I've heard this nonsense before even from well educated teens and 20-somethings. A generation that grew up listening to Cartman use the word in an insulting context now, as a result, thinks that the word itself is a racial slur just like "honkey", "kike" or "spic".

I guess this new documentary on PBS is actually a neo-nazi propaganda film?: "The Story of the Jews With Simon Schama"

Idiots.

Comment

hi azov
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

"Thats how stupid mods were back then."

Nothing has changed. People were being warned or banned for saying "you've found the chink in my armour". I remember getting banned once because people were calling each other "wigger" and I asked what it was.

I suppose ultimately nothing can be done about "nigger", since PriitK owns the server, so it's his rules, even if he's a racist. To make things fair and ensure everyone gets "slurred" equally, we need to come up with an synonym for it that we can use liberally. Also, what's the big deal about the swastika? Why can't Hindus put up their religious symbol like the fucking Christians can?

I am shocked (and pleasantly surprised) to see a sign of non-retardation in staff members, but I must ask how come it took so many years to come to this policy even though it was being advocated a decade ago?

Does all of this mean that mods will now start giving a shit about TKing more than about "racism"? You know, Team Killing...something that actually hurts the game instead of the pathetic feelings of some pansies.

Comment

Working...
                              X