SSC Trench Wars Zone (Online)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    honestly poid is a huge faggot. the definition of a mall cop.
    yes
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
      Got this faggot Poid banning me and taking SSC so seriously. Guy is the biggest loser out there. How do you ban someone when half of your playerbase is probably quitting after this game just got ddos'd. Like Poid, I know your life sucks and you're forever a virgin, but when you ban me, how am I suppose to help you get laid? Oh right your objective in life is to cyber with people on a 2d spaceship game by the name of Little Piggy and Begz. Anyways please ban me for life and while you're at it, ban yourself so you can finally see sunlight once again.

Sincerely,
      Flew
      I don't know about Poid, but that was beautiful. Thank you.
      JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
      JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
      mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
      mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
        Exactly why you will never be staff in an actual Trench Wars zone. Enjoy your 48 hours of power while it lasts because after this is all back to normal the only space power you will have will be in your zone with 0 people. Same level as wiibimbo/charis
        because i fix other peoples mistakes, or because you are butthurt and dishonest?
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

i'm gay

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            because i fix other peoples mistakes, or because you are butthurt and dishonest?
            Can someone tell me how I may become butthurt? It sounds tantalizing!
            Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
              pressure u were banned for impersonating staff and trying to kick people

flew u r ez, gg, mad bro?

ps: pressure its a permanent ban because a newb didnt set a timeout on it, ill fix it when i get bored enough
              So now I'm waiting for you to unban me for something I didn't do until you're bored enough to do it? Thanks bud. Not like I've played this game since 99/2000 and deserve to be able to log on ban free considering I didn't make an offense.

Didn't impersonate staff, honestly no clue what the fuk that's about. I play on a mac, this has happened before, it's probably confusing my IP with someone who is banned.

Comment

I'm told there is a bug with people playing on a Mac. It probably is MID-related, but it's being looked into so it can be corrected.
                Former TW Staff

Comment

The mac issue will be resolved, it's just going to take a complete switch to a different billing server - so hold tight. ETA 24 hours.
                  ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
                  ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
                  ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

Yeah, I've got the same issue, Pressure.
                    Pretty sure I haven't been banned in a zone I've never played and didn't even have downloaded until 2 days ago.
                    7:jerome> wasabi peas
                    7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

Yes, but 9/11 changed everything.

Comment

Originally posted by kyler View Post
                        Yeah, I've got the same issue, Pressure.
                        Pretty sure I haven't been banned in a zone I've never played and didn't even have downloaded until 2 days ago.
                        I will finally get you to read my signature.

I miss you <3.
                        Last edited by field; 04-06-2014, 08:18 PM.
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Dezmond View Post
                          Hey,

As you know we've been experiencing major problems across most of our zones.

TWDev and quite a lot of people have been working the past couple of days to bring up a replica of the SSCU Trench Wars Zone.

We're glad to say that the zone is now online and active. Please re-download your zone list and look for SSC Trench Wars (ASSS). We'll be waiting!

This zone isn't connected to the SSC biller. The servers are hosted by TWDev.

Please pass major props to those involved in getting this done.

Pass round this message to those who want to play this awesome zone again

Thanks!

EDIT 1: Add your directory server as: ssdir.playsubspace.com and hit download - the ASSS zone should appear.
                          What I dislike is that I cannot enter the zone under my fucking name because someone stole it. Who is logged in as Exalt under my fucking name in the AAAS zone???

Edit: I just found out from Solemn that Ray Allen/Ipad stole my name in AAAS thinking it was funny, because any scrub can log into any name and steal it through the new zone. So a name I had for 10+ years is stolen by a kid that started last year and never actually contributed a damn thing to this game beyond creating newbie squads and sitting in spec... he is allowed to steal names of 10+ year veterans?

Really cool. I sure wanna play trenchwars now! /sarcasm

EDIT#2: Too bad for Ipad/Ray Allen, he picked the wrong names to steal. So I took the liberty of stealing Blood, Demonfaze, Banzi, etc, etc (even raspi for the hell of it). Since we are all going to be faggots, I will be the greatest faggot of all time.

EDIT#3: Apparently Soupero stole all the squads I could think of, like -Final- and Elusive, etc. He didn't get Quicksand though. I managed to save that squad from evil clutches
                          Last edited by Exalt; 04-06-2014, 09:09 PM.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

The biller we are using is only temporary for now, so no names/squads you have on their are permanent.
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

Vati is gay
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

shut ur fukin face uncle fuker
                                im the best wb in tw.

Comment

Working...
                                X