Tw Dead-Fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tw Dead-Fact

Thnx for attempting to start tw back up after the crash, but its a fact that the game is ded and will not come bak, already dissolved ambush :\

go play with your ipad fgt

Comment

Granted this isn't an easy time for any of us, but don't give up yet!

Comment

We are far from dead, so keep your "oh let's feel sorry for me now since i quit TW" to yourself shall we. See ya in TW in a few days =)
        Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
        24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
        1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

TW isn't dead if we still have newbies like you starting to play. Welcome to TW!

Comment

Oh shit! Not Ambush!! Now there truly is no hope
            7:jerome> wasabi peas
            7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

Originally posted by kyler View Post
              Oh shit! Not Ambush!! Now there truly is no hope
              I know right...w/o ambush tw is done for gg

Comment

Originally posted by iPad View Post
                I know right...w/o ambush tw is done for gg
                /s
                7:jerome> wasabi peas
                7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

ipad u bum. i miss tw hope it comes back soon! keep working hard whoever is trying to fix this nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                    ipad u bum. i miss tw hope it comes back soon! keep working hard whoever is trying to fix this nonsense
                    Some staffers can vouch for me that as a non-staffer i did what i could for tw but now im done

Comment

Originally posted by iPad View Post
                      Some staffers can vouch for me that as a non-staffer i did what i could for tw but now im done
                      I have nothing against you Ipad but what exactly have you done? (I know you've capped a squad and tried increasing competition in twdd.. and I for one appreciate that part.) But now the zone is in a bad place and we need everyone who actually gives a fuck to stick together and be proactive and not reactive. I for one would be sad to see this game die completely. I've made some really good friends on this game and moreso I consider us all one big family. .
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                        I have nothing against you Ipad but what exactly have you done? (I know you've capped a squad and tried increasing competition in twdd.. and I for one appreciate that part.) But now the zone is in a bad place and we need everyone who actually gives a fuck to stick together and be proactive and not reactive. I for one would be sad to see this game die completely. I've made some really good friends on this game and moreso I consider us all one big family. .
                        Right on! Listen to TW Council member Weak!
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                          moreso I consider us all one big family. .
                          love u cuz

Comment

wot the tw dead wot wot u say, u say tw dead wot u dossolf ambush wot wot, u say u zid u bum u wot wot big family wot the wot, u say wot u say u say one big famoly
                            wot u wot say u wot man wot, u say da wot u ipad fuk wot wot

wot?
                            1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
                            1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
                            1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
                            1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
                            1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
                            1:paradise> alie?

Comment

Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.-Fact.

Comment

Working...
                              X