• Time
  • Show
Clear All

need Trench Wars back to absorb Vatican Assassin wisdom

valuable life lessons
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
      I have nothing against you Ipad but what exactly have you done? (I know you've capped a squad and tried increasing competition in twdd.. and I for one appreciate that part.) But now the zone is in a bad place and we need everyone who actually gives a fuck to stick together and be proactive and not reactive. I for one would be sad to see this game die completely. I've made some really good friends on this game and moreso I consider us all one big family. .
      Brother from another mother!
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
        I have nothing against you Ipad but what exactly have you done? (I know you've capped a squad and tried increasing competition in twdd.. and I for one appreciate that part.) But now the zone is in a bad place and we need everyone who actually gives a fuck to stick together and be proactive and not reactive. I for one would be sad to see this game die completely. I've made some really good friends on this game and moreso I consider us all one big family. .
        I will only consider myself family so long as incest is not frowned upon. That is all!
        Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Everything goes in our online world ;p (if anyone asks...we're all from West Virginia. .Capiche?)
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Soon as TWD is up and running again... Everyone will start coming again. Chill :P

-then lets work on getting squads to challenge the world in twd/ or squad practice rounds in twd (where points don't count).

-also if this trenchwars stays as ASSS- there are A.I bots that exist/ can fly/ shoot/ dodge. In the future i dream that squads can challenge against A.I in dif modes:

-4 vs 4 (jav/ wb) where the bots are heavily advantaged (more energy/ fire alot if u get near them)

-Challenge against a BOSS... 4 players team up to try and tackle a A.I player that is very hard to kill. If we could get an energy bar above the ship to act as its health bar- brilliant. Soon as its energy is low it will spawn to a dif location where players try and hunt it down!

Anything is possible. But we need to work on more squad activities- not just twd.
            Last edited by Fork; 04-07-2014, 08:20 AM.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

always interesting to hear your ideas fork, most of them always sound pretty fun

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                -Challenge against a BOSS... 4 players team up to try and tackle a A.I player that is very hard to kill. If we could get an energy bar above the ship to act as its health bar- brilliant. Soon as its energy is low it will spawn to a dif location where players try and hunt it down!
                this is actually a cool idea.
                - have sharks to rep and protect the team
                - have lances/spiders to weaken the Boss' shield
                - have weasels/levs debuff the boss as in slow its movement or reduce its aim
                - have the warbird try and shoot the "detonator" on the boss to kill it

not sure if this can be implemented though?
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

IMPLEMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Comment

Well guys... if you don't think that bots can be a challenge to beat. Go to this zone asap: ssdz kaos Axe Demento Svs:

-Try and kill the following bots:
                    -deflate-inator
                    -copy-inator (hardest bot to kill)

The owner of zone is Axe demento himself- he tells me he can make much meaner/ harder bots.

AXE DEMENT> yeah i have like a stack of computers just running stuff
                    AXE DEMENT> will eventual get some more powerful ones.
                    AXE DEMENT> right now i'm working on this programing language called sikulli
                    AXE DEMENT> it can do stuff via screen pictures
                    AXE DEMENT> i was working with settings i have some that can't be moved by reps

Anyway on that zone it seems he likes the idea of boss's spawning even 15 mins... he might even work on it. I havent got a clue how he gets them all there. (imagen pandora vsing 4 of the hardest bots)
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

i just imagined this giant ship with various levels of AI difficulty that a team of 4 to 8 would team up to take down through different tactics depending on ship selection. it could be made competitive as well by recording the time it took a team to bring down a boss.
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

AI bots have been around for years fork, lol.
                        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Heading over to SSDZ kaos Axe Demento SVS, we got over 40 bots. I staff there and yes u won't get banned
                          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

fake 2pac, hologram.
                            TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                            TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                            TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

looks like we have a great representative in the trench wars council.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                                looks like we have a great representative in the trench wars council.
                                "If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem."
                                Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Working...
                                X