No announcement yet.

Plausible reason for Trench Wars & all other zones shutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! And here I was, thinking iPad was the worst poster of 2014..

zid, this zone is losing players, don't scare the new ones away

Comment

Plot twist: PPS actually did do it
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Fight irl
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by pee pee sock View Post
          I fuckin done did it u assholes. fuk off
          y arent u on tw council
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
            Fight irl
            I would fight him but I would probably be targeted by the PETA for fighting a frog, would still be worth it though.
            M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Against View Post
              I would fight him but I would probably be targeted by the PETA for fighting a frog, would still be worth it though.
              OH DAMN GOOD ONE BRO

Comment

7 foot tall ugly with metal dentures?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                X