No announcement yet.

What staff and people need to do to get the game working effectively

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most of our players don't check the staff list on our main website. it would be better to have the list somewhere in the public arena (e.g. top-left corner) with weekly updates if there's changes in the staff roster.

Comment

The main persons are on F1 help file. Heavily outdated though.

Comment

which is a place most new people won't be checking. you really can't expect them to randomly start "skimming through" F1 for the zone news/staff lise. while that file should obviously be kept up-to-date, we also need it the list to be shown clearly in the arena. ideally, top-left corner or above the base area with a text under about the ?help and ?cheater commands and with examples show how to use them effectively. i think this is already in the help trigger, but may as well have it there there as a reminder.

Comment

The idea is nice but every other image increases download size of arenas. Unless the game gets an update on download speeds visual help sadly has to be limited.

Comment

it would increase the download size by about 5 kb, that's absolutely nothing to worry about - it doesn't have to be anything fancy and .lvz compresses images pretty damn well. now if i'm going to be absolutely honest, what we should do is remove several useless objects from the current public that not only makes the download far bigger than it should be, but also ruins the feeling of public - starting with those asteroid graphics someone made.

small quality changes to the public arena are fine such as the one i suggested.

Comment

Working...
            X