Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subspace - Continuum has been Greenlit on Steam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azov View Post
    Cres is always with us, even in spirit
    ^______________________________^
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
      yo you better off fooling everyone you dead what ya doin here.
      ye i cant believe he did dat to us

Comment

Originally posted by menomena View Post
        ye i cant believe he did dat to us
        How dis negromena still trollir me u dis gud
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Nice. Two quickies from me...

1) Instead of referring people to the F1 options (which are clunky as fuck) - we should supply (with the exe download file) a simple 'Command Sheet' that lists all the really important stuff...how to shoot, move, burst, toggle arenas, change freq, etc.

2) Have unique IPs & squadless players auto-registered to 'generic squad' on TWD. (http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...uad&highlight=) Little adverts saying 'Your squad is now playing in TWDD' will encourage interest in competitive elements of the game. Removing barriers to TWD registration also important.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

1. Willing to make one? I'll include it to the Installer then and put into start menu group. Think there was some website, which created nice graphical versions using various keyboard layouts.

2. Auto-Register only works via biller ops. But there are plans to promote it more like an arena where squadleaders can zoner tryouts for squads of all kinds (twdt, twd, pub, whatever)

Comment

doesnt need to be a f2 squad, can just have bots assign players to twd squads, which is not a bad idea, but how will you assign caps/assists, and a lot of people wouldnt want this, which is why it might be a better idea to execute this as a training squad, and auto assign only new players, and allow people to quit the squad, and might need a staff chair to cap the training squad to prevent captain******ry as the dicks in twd are notorious for doing so
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

The 'generic squad' would be capped by responsible members of the community or staff - and they'd be a clear mandate to give everyone a chance to play regardless of ability. There are lots of people who would rise to that imo. Could even be a new staffing position in itself - a 'hospitality' mod if you like. Password+Chat would be made public.

Basically the aim is to be able to assemble teams, much like ?go javduel or ?go base, from people who are otherwise squadless or otherwise non-TWD registered. Takes a good 12 months to get your head round this if you're playing from scratch. Would massively accelerate that process whilst mixing people of varying skill & experience - which is also conducive to learning. Not to mention the activity boost to already existing TWD squads.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nothing will come of this, people. Relax.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...784#post886784

Also, we won't be forced to get Steam to play Continuum, will we?

LF's post #44 continues to show why he's the only one mod (current or former) who gets it. I have nothing against you, bkmgjo, but I can't think of you as a moderator. I like you too much for that. You shouldn't be tarnishing yourself by associating with the monkeys on staff. But you're smart and helpful, so it's only a matter of time before you're booted. :kiss:

Comment

Hmm, I can't edit my posts anymore. What I meant to say was "You also get it, bkmgjo, but I just can't think of you as a moderator".

Comment

I like monkeys! :-(

Also, to edit the post switch to mobile skin, various browsers (hear FF allows editing, Opera/IE showing updates correctly and on Chrome it's a game of chance). Will soon be fixed on forum update.

Comment

It still baffles me that there are people who started playing and posting after 2010 and think they have a substantiated opinion about anything SS related lol

Comment

It still baffles me that dipshits who think they're "pro" cause they've been spamming this forum for years can't do a simple check on the website to see when people have started playing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
                            It still baffles me that dipshits who think they're "pro" cause they've been spamming this forum for years can't do a simple check on the website to see when people have started playing lol
                            its more hilarious because they whine that they posted 10k in mafia and have < 10 hrs of game time
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

LF is right. This won't actually happen. This was proposed years ago. Fell through for the same reasons that it will fail again.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

will find out the status and details of this soon, i'd say it is about 50/50 chance atm. i would still want to push this project forward even if the odds were one in a hundred for the sake of this game though.

Comment

Working...
                                X