Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subspace - Continuum has been Greenlit on Steam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lf this isnt about tw its the game itself and many zones.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

agreed, it has never been about trench wars and every zone should contribute in their own way. the goal is to save the game, not the zone.

Comment

i will pray for the zone :]
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
          i will pray for the zone :]
          Pray first about steam integration first.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
            Its all good and well to dangle the carrot in front of the horses mouth to get him to run but if you don't eventually give him the carrot he's going to get pissed off and buck you off of his back. The concept is a great idea in and of itself but its going to turn out just like the donation "scam" that TW ran 3-5 years ago. As several have said getting "greenlit" doesn't really mean a damn thing because we as a whole have never been ready to do what was needed once that green light was achieved. All of this stuff about copyrights and ownership and client stuff should have been sorted out long before now but instead we are scrambling because we still don't have an active and competent leadership structure in this game. Thats not a personal dig at TW staff, as that toxic leadership runs all the way up the ladder to SSC and beyond as well but still very much includes our own zone leadership. No REAL progress is ever going to be made with the people we have running things now and eventually everyone else will realize that the problems arent in the ideas but those who repeatedly fail to make them happen. You can only use scapegoats like 24 (though he deserved it) so often before people start to make the connection that the problems isnt in the pawns but the kings and queens who failed to give their men the ingredients needed to accomplish the mission. So kudos to accomplishing absolutely nothing and forgive me if I don't hold my breath for this smoke screen designed to make people stop leaving the game at such an alarming rate, instead of actually bringing people back in. When you are done spotlighting yourselves for doing something that should have been done years ago and swallow your big, giant humility pill and start unfucking all of those who have themselves on a pedestal I may be back with most of the ingredients you need to give this game a future.
            Lf is right here, We need more answers and, planning. Or, you know, we can all just migrate to project phoenix Atleast that guy has his shit together.
            Captain of Blind

Comment

It's interesting how 99% of the people now have expertise in copyright and 'integration' to steam
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                agreed, it has never been about trench wars and every zone should contribute in their own way. the goal is to save the game, not the zone.
                Not sure what point you two are making but I specifically stated "the game" several times. While I realize other zones will have their own leadership doing their own thing (likely selfishly) its kind of common sense that the majority of what needs to be done will need to be done by our own zone staff past and present. Whether that be Priit and his copyrights, PL/dock and the servers, MM and his excellent understanding of politics and poor understanding of leadership, or any combination of the above doesn't exactly fill me with faith. I sincerely hope it does work out because I'd love to have a reason to play again but I'm still 114% sure that this is just a smoke and mirrors campaign in a desperate attempt to hang onto the very few players we have left that are walking away at a faster rate than ever. If the hierarchy ever changes (which it wont because too much pride is at stake) then MAYBE we have a chance whether this steam thing works or not. Until then the GAME is doomed either way with the current leadership in place.
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Ban LF

Comment

Not sure what point you two are making but I specifically stated "the game" several times. While I realize other zones will have their own leadership doing their own thing (likely selfishly) its kind of common sense that the majority of what needs to be done will need to be done by our own zone staff past and present. Whether that be Priit and his copyrights, PL/dock and the servers, MM and his excellent understanding of politics and poor understanding of leadership, or any combination of the above doesn't exactly fill me with faith. I sincerely hope it does work out because I'd love to have a reason to play again but I'm still 114% sure that this is just a smoke and mirrors campaign in a desperate attempt to hang onto the very few players we have left that are walking away at a faster rate than ever. If the hierarchy ever changes (which it wont because too much pride is at stake) then MAYBE we have a chance whether this steam thing works or not. Until then the GAME is doomed either way with the current leadership in place.
                    another possibility is that enough people show up to create an entirely new place with an entirely new hierarchy
                    problem solved
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

to me it looked like your rant was directed towards trench wars rather than the game, my bad.

it is a known fact that a lot of players in a leadership position (whether its in this zone or any other, and some SSC members) are not actively looking help from others, dealing with their issues while keeping others in the dark. i think that things are slowly changing for the better with this announcement, although there is still some paranoia among the upperstaffers of this game in some of the zones. these are the types of players who are content with how things are being ran right now and simply want this game to die gracefully when it could still be revived. i honestly think that this game has the potential to be something special. the gameplay is unique and interesting, our history is fascinating, and this is a community driven game.

i would rather go down fighing that accept my fate.

Comment

Its all good and well to dangle the carrot in front of the horses mouth to get him to run but if you don't eventually give him the carrot he's going to get pissed off and buck you off of his back. The concept is a great idea in and of itself but its going to turn out just like the donation "scam" that TW ran 3-5 years ago. As several have said getting "greenlit" doesn't really mean a damn thing because we as a whole have never been ready to do what was needed once that green light was achieved. All of this stuff about copyrights and ownership and client stuff should have been sorted out long before now but instead we are scrambling because we still don't have an active and competent leadership structure in this game. Thats not a personal dig at TW staff, as that toxic leadership runs all the way up the ladder to SSC and beyond as well but still very much includes our own zone leadership. No REAL progress is ever going to be made with the people we have running things now and eventually everyone else will realize that the problems arent in the ideas but those who repeatedly fail to make them happen. You can only use scapegoats like 24 (though he deserved it) so often before people start to make the connection that the problems isnt in the pawns but the kings and queens who failed to give their men the ingredients needed to accomplish the mission. So kudos to accomplishing absolutely nothing and forgive me if I don't hold my breath for this smoke screen designed to make people stop leaving the game at such an alarming rate, instead of actually bringing people back in. When you are done spotlighting yourselves for doing something that should have been done years ago and swallow your big, giant humility pill and start unfucking all of those who have themselves on a pedestal I may be back with most of the ingredients you need to give this game a future.
                        +1
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

will come back when continuum is "Available Now" on steam

but until then i will continue to wreck this zone's silly fantasy football league
                          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                            will come back when continuum is "Available Now" on steam

but until then i will continue to wreck this zone's silly fantasy football league
                            My *****aaaa so never? X)
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              My *****aaaa so never? X)
                              yo you better off fooling everyone you dead what ya doin here.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                                yo you better off fooling everyone you dead what ya doin here.
                                Cres is always with us, even in spirit

Comment

Working...
                                X