Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subspace - Continuum has been Greenlit on Steam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good stuff upsterr!
    Stuff like this gives us confidence, keep us updated with more of these stats
    +1
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• What tile set and ship set is that in the advert pic? Or was it an event? (Purely out of curiosity as I realised it wasn't our actual pub settings).

Good work though, let's keep building on from here! Twitter is also good for promoting tweets, but I'm not sure on the pricing and effectiveness on there, I would assume fb would have better results.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• Glad the staff are finally getting some work done eh?
        Love ya turb/upster
        I miss trenchwars, how are all of you?
        Waffle> I dream about this game.
        Superbeast God

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          What tile set and ship set is that in the advert pic? Or was it an event? (Purely out of curiosity as I realised it wasn't our actual pub settings).

Good work though, let's keep building on from here! Twitter is also good for promoting tweets, but I'm not sure on the pricing and effectiveness on there, I would assume fb would have better results.
          appears to be ?go boki
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• second one seems to be a cross between boki and bluetech while replacing standard ships with jabs models
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by the block View Post
              Is there anyway to change the part of the ad that says "Download it for free now!" to something that confirms the game is 100% free to download, and 100% free to play? Since we're now in the era of freemium gaming and microtransactions where developers try and get you latched onto their tit and milk you for every cent you'll willingly hand over, I would immediately assume "Download it for free now" meant just that, it is free to download, but is it free to play? Maybe I'm just cynical, but I think 100% free no strings attached should be hammered home in some way. Otherwise I think the ad is great and I think Facebook is the perfect place to be advertising it.
              I was going to reply to this post after reading the 1st sentence, but after finishing the entire paragraph this is exactly what I was gonna say

"Free to play, free to win, free to contribute"

"Certified gluten- and DLC-free, 100% organic community"

"The game is so free it's literally illegal for the admins to profit from it"

etc
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                "The game is so free it's literally illegal for the admins to profit from it"
                *unless you steal the donation money
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Yeah I mentioned this before, it does need to be explained more.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I've suggested numerous times for a staff naked calendar to boost advertising but no one will take me up on it.
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• So the marketing plan is the “shot gun” approach? The thinking is that even through new player retention sucks due to the configuration of Pub, we can pick up some small percentage of the players who download the game? Seems to me that you would want to fix Pub to be more new player friendly before trying to drive people to download it. There are only so many people who will download it, it is not clear to me that the “shot gun” approach will yield good results when new players get owned in pub or see little value in playing when experienced players are constantly ?buying wins. (When they can’t buy crap because the ?buy system so heavily favors those players who have racked up playing time. )
                      Eph

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                        So the marketing plan is the “shot gun” approach? The thinking is that even through new player retention sucks due to the configuration of Pub, we can pick up some small percentage of the players who download the game? Seems to me that you would want to fix Pub to be more new player friendly before trying to drive people to download it. There are only so many people who will download it, it is not clear to me that the “shot gun” approach will yield good results when new players get owned in pub or see little value in playing when experienced players are constantly ?buying wins. (When they can’t buy crap because the ?buy system so heavily favors those players who have racked up playing time. )
                        Eph
                        I am honestly shocked we haven't ditched pubbux to go back to the old point system, and now it's already 2015 and this STILL hasn't happened yet. This should practically go onto Poid's Steam List of things that need to happen before the launch.

Comment

• Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                          Hello fellow Trench Wars players,

This might sound as amazing as unexpected, but Subspace - Continuum has just been Greenlit on Steam!
                          Check out the details here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=144913037

[ATTACH]1185[/ATTACH]

So let me give you a quick update on how things went down:

About 1,5 years ago we decided to take a shot at getting our game on Steam, which could have far reaching consequences in terms of players, exposure, survival / revival of the game and the zones and much more positive foresights. It was high aimed, surely, so we never expected to actually be where we are now: Getting the green light from Steam and moving to the preparation stages of publishing our game on Steam.

Please know and realize that this doesn't mean we are on Steam already. We've been given the go to move on, to make all necessary preparations to publish our game on Steam, but there are still a lot of things to prepare, submit, make changes to our installer and a lot of requirements to fulfill. But let me assure you that we are doing everything we can to make this possibility a reality. We have no rush in terms of time frames etc, once you're Greenlit as a game you can prepare and decide the launch date of the game on Steam yourself, after everything has checked out.

I hope you all realize what potentially could happen to our game and our zone in a positive way when we launch on Steam, so please let's all try and work together as a game and as Trench Wars players so this opportunity will NOT go to waste!

So what can YOU do as a player? Show your support to us, to everyone involved, all zones in this game, by giving us feedback, comment on social media platforms and Steam, spread the word, invite your friends and prepare them for what's to come or simply help by just being more active in the game again! This already draws good attention and exposure to our game and zone, so if people download Continuum and see active gameplay, this will obviously help too.

I'm very well aware that there will still be a lot of questions from all of you, we still have to figure out certain key things ourself but we will try to keep you updated on our progress and make sure we can launch on Steam soon.

Kind regards,

-M_M God, Beasty, zreqdf, KrynetiX
                          SSCU Trench Wars Head Sysops
                          lol.
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            lol.

LMAO
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• LOL.
                              TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                              TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                              TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Working...
                              X