• Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
    forums broken as fuck
    cheese u done crashing the forum
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      I thank god evey day I was born without any social graces, I had to learn to deal with people on my own terms, and it has made me aware of such social dynamics like what is happening now. By basically firing shotgun blasts of hate 2pacZ is alienating himself from not only the staff but the rest of us who actually know these staffers and which ones are actually putting in work.
      you forget why I blast shotguns on staff is because these motherfuckers couldn've unbanned me but didn't and I served my 1 year ban they don't understand that shit they never been banned before.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pac View Post
        you forget why I blast shotguns on staff is because these motherfuckers couldn've unbanned me but didn't and I served my 1 year ban they don't understand that shit they never been banned before.
        Coming from one of the few people in the zone that had the clearance to perform a 1 year ban I can say with 100% certainty that those aren't just handed out arbitrarily
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• So just wanted to let you all know that I spoke to one of Rod Humbles friends, and h told me she forwarde m heart pouring message about subspace to him, so hopefully he responds within a few days
          Captain of Blind

Comment

• Ok I got in contact with another of rod humbled friends on fb and apparently non of the old devs like rod humble Jeff Peterson or priori for that matter can help with legal info

Here is some good information this person gave me .

And as every SS vet worth his salt knows, the copyrights belong to BDE under some cash company called ozaq2 and possibly they sold them onwards. Rod has no information or affiliation to the rights.
            Captain of Blind

Comment

• My other contact also spoke with rod rumble lol, and he has no clue who has the rights now a days, Rob said last he heard Sony online entertainment did but that that was ten years ago
              Captain of Blind

Comment

• Originally posted by parson View Post
                My other contact also spoke with rod rumble lol, and he has no clue who has the rights now a days, Rob said last he heard Sony online entertainment did but that that was ten years ago
                That's impressive you were able to do that. At least now we have narrowed it down a little bit by knowing who doesn't know, etc.

Comment

• Dude I litterally googled the developers of original subspace under wikipedia, found two of their face book profiles, and messaged the top ten friends, and sent them all a lengthy heart warming summary.

Now, for those of who, who can ask better questions to rod humble, and get more information, and maybe get him a little involved in this project, I have his public email
                  Captain of Blind

Comment

• Wow, I found out more about this person I have been talking to, and she's a coder! She's been coding games since 2003, and is one of the lead programmers for world of tanks

Maybe we can pay her, or ask her nicely to help a little bit with subspace
                    Captain of Blind

Comment

• Darn I asked her but she is swamped with work! And her contract states no working on other games cuz she could a cease and desist report if people found she helped us
                      Captain of Blind

Comment

• From own experience that is very typical in the game industry, actually I am surprised she let you know what she is working on. Usually there are NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements), which disallow just talking about it (You wouldn't believe how high bribes for code fragments are on just 5 min flash games, let alone copyright or anti-cheat systems). So might wanna keep the "who" a bit hidden in return for trying to help you.

Still, keeping her warm might be a chance for another mutual advertising chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by parson View Post
                          one of the lead programmers for world of tanks
                          you mind asking her when they are going unfuckulate WoT, join the 21st century, and optimize the game for multi-core computers? my clan literally collapsed after the 8.5 (i think) update. switched over to War Thunder around the time they announced ground forces; that game runs better on max graphics than WoT does running on medium graphics.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Most tw players
                            sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jones View Post
                              maybe some newbies who started playing this game in 2015 like 2pacz should shut the fuck up and realize m_m god is one of the good staffers left in this game.
                              Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
                              From own experience that is very typical in the game industry, actually I am surprised she let you know what she is working on. Usually there are NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements), which disallow just talking about it (You wouldn't believe how high bribes for code fragments are on just 5 min flash games, let alone copyright or anti-cheat systems). So might wanna keep the "who" a bit hidden in return for trying to help you.

Still, keeping her warm might be a chance for another mutual advertising chance.
                              it's in online, on public websites, there's nothing secret about it...
                              Captain of Blind

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                                ROFL...

On a side note I did offer my services once I heard turban was sysop. Had my foot in the door with the dean(s) and everything and as soon as beasty thought I might be coming back he stuck his nose back where it didnt belong and made sure I didn't get rehired. I know it won't last though because they have everything to lose and nothing to gain by being stubborn so until that happens I'm content just sitting on forums and throwing in a "I told you so" every time I'm proven right.

That trainer thing though, that was good LOL
                                should've directly came to me and I would have made you my personal do-not-touch assistant. maybe. I believe in second chances, especially if the first one was lost for a stupid reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X