This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee Pee Sock Cheating

I don't like being a taddle tale, but he double shotted me in a warbird duel, gave himself a full charge a couple of times...

I've got a screenshot of him admitting he uses cheatengine, is that enough evidence?

Also saying he makes sure staff are idle when he does so, read the lower part of the convo

I cant seem to insert the image for whatever reason so here's a link http://postimg.org/image/ad9hb60e1/

Comment

Originally posted by c00l_b0y View Post
      I don't like being a taddle tale, but he double shotted me in a warbird duel, gave himself a full charge a couple of times...

I've got a screenshot of him admitting he uses cheatengine, is that enough evidence?

Also saying he makes sure staff are idle when he does so, read the lower part of the convo

I cant seem to insert the image for whatever reason so here's a link http://postimg.org/image/ad9hb60e1/
      pps a known cheater and a laggot i beat him many times, he loves using CE for fc and never gets banned
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

whys he not banned then? Accidentally saying the n word is bannable but cheating isn't? I didn't really care when it was just pub bux but this shit...

Comment

lets take all his pub bux again
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

You are aware that he fires shortly before collecting the green, just to fire again and make it look like cheating and have everyone report him and get loads of attention?

Comment

Nah I swear down there was no fucking green there, he did it twice as well.

Comment

Originally posted by c00l_b0y View Post
                Nah I swear down there was no fucking green there, he did it twice as well.
                Just because theres no green on your screen doesn't mean there isn't one on his screen. Invisigreens exist.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1. No one needs to cheat to beat rat pig fuk unc00l b0y.
                  2. C00l fuk wasnt wearin his glasses, the blind fukin dum idiet. There was a fc green.
                  3. I want my hard earned pub bux back.
                  And 5. Fuk off
                  Zreqdf cant take someones pub bux away because he doesnt like that person. Its unconsatutional.
                  im the best wb in tw.

Comment

free p p sock
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol
                      Leland

Comment

free ppsox
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

free socks for all!

Comment

free socks?? where?!

Comment

free my niga ppsox suwoo 2 da beehive
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X