No announcement yet.

your ideal billing server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you make distension? I mean I have had more people in single events I have hosted than the total logins of your entire zone, from the code you stole from a more talented coder.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

nice try, but wrong yet again
      cthx swings for the skies yet again!
      swing and a miss

by the way i love the nice touch of you claiming you created zombies and deathmatch
      tell me more stories about the events you stole from people better than you
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Qan created distension, you are just his pathetic lackey. I remember that so many people watched my TWLD game that mods had to *kill people so that people who lagged out could get back into the arena to play. I remember my events being so popular that the zone crashed because of how many people wanted to play, not because of faulty coding from some random dickwad who couldn't fill the shoes of an actually talented coder.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

guess pointing out that cthx has been wrong about every topic he mentions for 15 years is touchy subject

10/10 would read delusions again
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Should host freezetag and distension at the same time.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i wonder when cthx will realize he is a nobody now just as he was a nobody then

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

The difference is, I was smart enough to jump ship years ago when I realized that the game was dead instead of waste years of my life coding a game that less than 100 people will ever play. At this point I am just trying to hit 10k posts before the donation fund is tapped and the website is taken down forever. But yeah man, thats really cool that your getting distension in trench wars, I am sure you convinced random retard that it will make pub more fun for steam players. Congrats on that.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i wonder what makes cthx so mad

is it the generations of inbreeding?
                  is it the mercury in the well water he drinks?
                  is it because he resents all 4 years of homeschooling he had because his state doesnt fund education?
                  or is it because he is mad that the dialup his brother/father/uncle/cousin pays for is too slow?

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                    i wonder what makes cthx so mad

is it the generations of inbreeding?
                    is it the mercury in the well water he drinks?
                    is it because he resents all 4 years of homeschooling he had because his state doesnt fund education?
                    or is it because he is mad that the dialup his brother/father/uncle/cousin pays for is too slow?

And this guy wants us to play his new project in the future. I think not lol.
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

as previously stated, the opinions of the demonstrably unintelligent are worthless, so no worries as your opinion is as valid as his was

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Nobody cares what you think to be honest.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol idiot #1 making a last ditch effort to try to be clever

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

You have spent seven years stealing a game trying to get a shitty game into a dying game that was coded by someone better than you will ever be.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

now idiot #1 trying to continue to inflate his amount of worthless mafia posts by parroting back phrases he hears other people using about him
                              Last edited by roxxkatt; 07-20-2015, 11:11 PM.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==========================
                                So any other suggestions
                                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X