your ideal billing server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    You have spent seven years stealing a game trying to get a shitty game into a dying game that was coded by someone better than you will ever be.
    At least he tried? Though he didn't finish the project... I respect him for trying. It's more than what I ever did heh.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

respecting people for trying is a new thing, I don't respect people for trying to do something and failing miserably at it. That kind of thinking is why we have a black man a president and legal gay marriage.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i think the above statement and the fact that one person is contributing to the game while the other person only brags when he gets people to quit is a nice, concise, accurate statement about the quality of human being cthx is.
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

and perhaps someday soon i might get someone to prune the mafia forums to save database space and speed and get a nice laugh when i watch him cry when his spam post count that he cares so much about gets cut in half

and when he quits the forums since he doesnt play the game he whines so much about we will gain the nice quality bonus of a B-list troll being gone forever
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            respecting people for trying is a new thing, I don't respect people for trying to do something and failing miserably at it. That kind of thinking is why we have a black man a president and legal gay marriage.
            Well if noone tried... Nothing will ever get done (regardless if they fail). Perhaps one day he may implement something amazing or perhaps not. Either way he doesn't have to waste his free spare time trying to improve the game, he's not getting paid for it, so yeh I respect his actions greatly...
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

He isn't doing shit, man. He is just here to troll us. Guy hasn't achieved anything. Don't get fooled by his comments. If he was so pro as he states, than we would be blooming with new ppl, new maps, new game even. Yet all I see him do is sit on the forums the whole day, vsing kthx (which he clearly can't even spell right), talking shit to everyone who ever crosses his path and then calls us dumb. I'm pretty sure most of the ppl are gonna play his game when it comes out because he has the nicest attitude of a human being I have seen in my life. #freecris
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

kthx you're nearly there, <3 hundred posts to go
                i think roxxkatt just needs some ham
                is israel still at war, i miss jill shortmilk, she alive?
                when it comes to drinking through a straw, wiibimbo sucks
                #freecres
                LF4Pres
                peace
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

wiidumbo you might be a little more effective in rallying people around you if you werent dumber than a brick and completely oblivious to the world around you 100% of the time, fyi
                  also when you misquote people it only makes you look even dumber
                  when you make statements about how you wont be touching anything i make, it warms my heart because i wouldnt want anything i make to be soiled by people on the tier of goddess, tone, cthx, and wiidumbo, aka "everyone that crosses my path"

and since it appears you are tired of being one of the seemingly many dumb people, i suggest you start by typing less and staying in school so you can be less of a complete fucking idiot
                  Last edited by roxxkatt; 07-21-2015, 01:25 PM.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

and yes, tw forums are the worst in ss when it comes to percentages of people like forwards who can only post "lol" in every thread or nothing related to the topic at hand, as you can see

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                      and yes, tw forums are the worst in ss when it comes to percentages of people like forwards who can only post "lol" in every thread or nothing related to the topic at hand, as you can see
                      ^Who is this clown, is it that guy Fork?
                      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                      1:Zidane> congrats man
                      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                        #freecris
                        Originally posted by forwards View Post
                        #freecres
                        :nice:
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                          ^Who is this clown, is it that guy Fork?
                          ^this kid sertifi?

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                            ^this kid sertifi?
                            LOL rough anal-raped
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                              LOL rough anal-raped

with a Fork, ouch.
                              nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post

lmao
                                nah> donald j trump

Comment

Working...
                                X