X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forwards View Post
    LOL
    LOL.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      LOL.
      ROFL
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

> responds "LOL" to "LOL" in every thread
        > complains that other people are the crappy ones

how have these spam shitposts not been dealt with yet?
        Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by fLaReD View Post
          > responds "LOL" to "LOL" in every thread
          LOL.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Oh can I make my own I like and I don't like staff list?

I like

1. Up in Ya !!
            It's gotta be him. Papa upster. The man, the legend, the guy behind the scenes. Overall top staff.

2. qan
            On the staff site thing it still says he's in staff though I haven't seen him in a while. Anyway, this guy created Distension, deserves all the respect I can give to him.

3. turban
            I know he gets a lot of shit but he's the one doing stuff for the zone atm. I like. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be like someone you could say the same things about a while ago.

4. Beasty
            Good Isreali guy. Ties for the top Isreali player in ss together with being in the I like list. We used to be tight but I think he doesn't like me anymore because I'm a silly goose irl.

5. Azov
            Although it seems like he doesn't know much, and it is true that he doesn't know much, he's trying. He's always there to help. Overall good, positive attitude guy, need more like him in the staff.

6. Waz <ER>
            Only guy together with Stargazer nowadays that hosts events. Appreciate it a lot. Other than that he's a wacky funny moracan good guy.

7. H.M.S. Stargazer
            Good guy that can hold a conversation. Positive and non-abusive in staff matters. Hosts a lot of events. I like.

8. idkidc1123
            Good kid, I like.

9. 24 and Afri <ER>
            They host hockey, I like.

10. Markmrw

11. Dezmond

12. 9th!

I don't like

1. field

On the staff thing it says he's not staff anymore, and I'm not the type of guy to not like people. But I have my reasons. I don't like.

Everyone else, I like, why would I not like someone after all? But you are probably too insignificant for me to get a mention.
            7:Ruhe In Frieden> wiat, how come everyone said jill was lebanese?
            7:raizin> LESBIAN, NOT LEANESE
            7:Almalexia> LOLIRL
            7:Ruhe In Frieden> lol
            7:CROW_CAW_CAW_CAW> hahah
            7:Berlin Wall> rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Eren View Post
              I don't like

1. field

On the staff thing it says he's not staff anymore, and I'm not the type of guy to not like people. But I have my reasons. I don't like.
              sry I touch u inappropriately erdogan
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

ye staff doing good once for all, need bkgmjo! back and get pub a new map for the weekend
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

looks like forwards becoming the new wiidumbo
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eren View Post
                    Oh can I make my own I like and I don't like staff list?

I like

5. Azov
                    Although it seems like he doesn't know much, and it is true that he doesn't know much, he's trying. He's always there to help. Overall good, positive attitude guy, need more like him in the staff.
                    This is true. I do not know much. <3

Comment

Agreed! Staff commitment and player loyality keeps this rolling! Staff is a non paying job that has up sides but far more down in my opinion. Sometimes a psyco player will hunt and stalk staffers, almost irl sometimes for not following rules and getting warned, banned etc. Thanks staff I miss being on your ranks and the staff chat! Keep up the good work!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                        looks like forwards becoming the new wiidumbo
                        Kinda looks like Distension is the new... oh wait I got nothing.
                        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                        3:45th President> do it
                        kyler> who is 45th President
                        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                        X