fix the pub bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fix the pub bot

yo tw got mad pubbux however they cant afford to fix this motherfucking bot been down for 2-3 hours now fix that shit the bot is never stable always goes down everyday blame staff
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Not sure why we lost that particular bot. We are working on repairing it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Azov View Post
      Not sure why we lost that particular bot. We are working on repairing it though.

LMAO
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

PubSystem is back up and running. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Azov View Post
          PubSystem is back up and running. Enjoy!
          how about you use them donations funds and keep that shit up and running so it doesn't go down everyday, this is not a issue couple years ago. :laugh:

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

How about you use all that spare time you have and get a life
            idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by idkidc1233 View Post
              How about you use all that spare time you have and get a life
              exactly the reason why public bot won't get fixed the staff are pathetic as it is.

this not nothing 2 do with the block but he need to step the fuck up
              Last edited by 2pac; 11-08-2015, 07:10 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

uh,

based on what i have heard, there was a bot issue which caused a memory leak and that in return made the bot act out weird and ultimately crash, and the only way to fix that required us to get someone with appropriate bot access levels online to fix it from their end. to my understanding, qan logged on to sort it out after being alarmed by our staff that night as no one online had the correct access levels to do anything about the issue.

there is no point to blame staff when there was nothing they could do to prevent it at that point and time.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  uh,

based on what i have heard, there was a bot issue which caused a memory leak and that in return made the bot act out weird and ultimately crash, and the only way to fix that required us to get someone with appropriate bot access levels online to fix it from their end. to my understanding, qan logged on to sort it out after being alarmed by our staff that night as no one online had the correct access levels to do anything about the issue.

there is no point to blame staff when there was nothing they could do to prevent it at that point and time.

Hah. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
                  3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                  nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                    uh,

bot going down every day = staff blame tbh

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                      bot going down every day = staff blame tbh
                      o something right fo r a change
                      will they ever d
                      ?
                      nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                        o something right fo r a change
                        will they ever d
                        ?
                        king forums
                        somebody fix the fuc
                        nah> donald j trump

Comment

Working...
                        X