Idlers in Pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idlers in Pub

There needs to be stricter idling limits on default public freqs, particularly with freq parity enforced. I was on a freq just now that was losing despite having four more players than the other default freq due to idlers, and then they got more players via the call to switch.

This recommendation only concerns public default freqs in which there are current efforts to enforce a team balance.

Originally posted by jake13jake View Post
    There needs to be stricter idling limits on default public freqs, particularly with freq parity enforced. I was on a freq just now that was losing despite having four more players than the other default freq due to idlers, and then they got more players via the call to switch.

This recommendation only concerns public default freqs in which there are current efforts to enforce a team balance.
    I concur with this.. when I was mod I'd have to *spec many floaters and staff currently should be doing the same. We really need staff to stay on top of this.. also make safe afk time 10-15 mins long , no reason to need to be afk more than that.. you can always just spec if you are gone longer.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      I concur with this.. when I was mod I'd have to *spec many floaters and staff currently should be doing the same. We really need staff to stay on top of this.. also make safe afk time 10-15 mins long , no reason to need to be afk more than that.. you can always just spec if you are gone longer.
      Shouldn't even have to be a mod issue unless someone is using a bot or script to idle, otherwise a bot could take care of it.

Comment

I agree as well but then again I like to smoke so some times I take a break go to my bottom safe and have a cig.

It can be abused but maybe a solution is to kick them to their own freq?
        Then the teams will hopefully even out for them selves?

Normally I fly on my own freq anyway but Its a suggestion from the top of my head. I'm getting old and I need a break in safe once in a while olive branch here ppl

Edit
        Though the ppl just sitting afk not in safe yea do to them what you will.
        They just give out kills to levis or kills to ppl who must have that high K/D

Comment

Working...
        X