Oh heck yes, I'm coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh heck yes, I'm coming back

It's been so long since i played SC and just today i got the app for the tw chat so i can keep up with the game and talk to a couple of my old friends on there. Only problem with it is that when i log in i get a "received bi-directional packet 0x07 from server (ordered to DC)".

I read the other post on that and they said to talk to a smod+ though i can't... Actually get into sc bc i don't have a computer.

Looking forward to getting back in and taking to people though. After this stuff is fixed I'll be pretty pleased. Either way if any moderators or people wanna talk to me or... Maybe tell me how to fix this I'm open for it. Thanks.

Originally posted by Liad1 View Post
    It's been so long since i played SC and just today i got the app for the tw chat so i can keep up with the game and talk to a couple of my old friends on there. Only problem with it is that when i log in i get a "received bi-directional packet 0x07 from server (ordered to DC)".

I read the other post on that and they said to talk to a smod+ though i can't... Actually get into sc bc i don't have a computer.

Looking forward to getting back in and taking to people though. After this stuff is fixed I'll be pretty pleased. Either way if any moderators or people wanna talk to me or... Maybe tell me how to fix this I'm open for it. Thanks.
    Sure, just leave your username here and someone should be able to take care of it. Many people are out right now due to the time of year, but someone should be able to take care of it.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Oh hi, Liad1, welcome to foryms! Did you by any chance use the name Jill Shortmilk in-game?
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

welcome back
        Leland

Comment

Working...
        X