No announcement yet.

Lolzors!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry they didn't let you in, ZentoR...

Comment

Re: Re: Sigh

Originally posted by Blood
      Well shit, that doesn't take the humour away from bashing newbies.
      Especially when newbs bash other newbs =x

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Sigh

HAY U A/S/L ?? LOL WAT IS UR SCREEN NAME LETS MEET UP SOMEWARE OK !!
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
          I'm sorry they didn't let you in, ZentoR...
          wtf are you talking about? :P
          Sir Steath asked me like 4 times if or was it 3? I was me that was saying no to the offers.

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
          PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

Originally posted by ZentoR
            wtf are you talking about? :P
            Sir Steath asked me like 4 times if or was it 3? I was me that was saying no to the offers.
            You must be really good then.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by ZentoR
              No good squads want me, so I'll just make fun of the squads that would take me so that I look cool. Then maybe rampage will invite me to join.

are you happy now?
              good plan.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Nothing against Silent Nation or anything, they seem to be nice guys who have fun playing the game. Except for this part really made me laugh
                If you see someone flying lev in pub, see if they need help with greening or LTing. Killing them using cloaker is a guaranteed way of making enemies fast.
                1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

lol

lol bloodzombie
                  dong burger

Comment

I think bloodzombie wants to join rampage... Not nice to edit others text and say that it is theirs.

There nothing wrong with Rampage, but still I'm not really intrested in joing a squad atm.

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
                    PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

Working...
                    X