It's DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY SSCU Trenchwars is down

SSCU Trench wars is down because ssc was hacked....I had just gotten word from a certain person who was talking to the owners of Trenchwars It will be up very soon
    SSBH Owner

Comment

Re: WHY SSCU Trenchwars is down

Originally posted by Dark Draculin
      SSCU Trench wars is down because ssc was hacked....I had just gotten word from a certain person who was talking to the owners of Trenchwars It will be up very soon
      Ignore him, he is an idiot
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Hmm

Is there such a feature on the board where I can ignore people
        dong burger

Comment

Yes, there is.

Comment

I am still online, i have a session of like 8 hours now, once u left u couldnt get back in

THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING ME ITS SOME EVIL TW TECHNOLOGY CREATED BY DOCK> TO MAKE U ALL FEEL MISERABLE
            Trench Wars Moderator
            TW Gallery Admin
            TWEL Operator
            aka ronaldo

Comment

The game is once again working.
              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                AAAAAAAAAAA LIKE A FEW HOURS WITHOTU TW ALREADY.. .AHHHhhhhhh I FEEL FOR YOu MAN.
                Championship Manager
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Just remember everyone to look in EG when TW is down because EG has ?go trench arena that is like trench pubs for us when trench goes down.. Just beware of flaming EG newbies. They get to be real pain in the asses but fun to own
                  "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Thunder2003
                    Just remember everyone to look in EG when TW is down because EG has ?go trench arena that is like trench pubs for us when trench goes down.
                    It's not that fun (since it's pub) and it's still based on the old map and shipset, but I guess it's better than all the other crap-fest zones out there. 99% of them seem like it's just people flying at the speed of light and spamming bullets and bombs everywhere.
                    sdg

Comment

Working...
                    X