Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ephemeral, I totaly agree...
    but in public there are like 15 in each team, when like 10 are warbirds or goofing around and only 5 are basing... Just need to find a way so that teams are more unified, a team with 8 basers 3 lt killed and 2 goofing around can easily keep base...
    Every time, when I make a private freq with like 5 friends we can hold base for like forever... cause no one is unified...
    I have to go now.. I'll continue post when I'm back.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll take you down to his level,
    then beat you with experience.:rolleyes:

They called it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was taken.

My lame site...

Comment

Condrop - The issue you describe above is different that the one you first posted, but I would like to address your post directly above.

The lack of teamwork by spawning warbirds is, in my opinion, encouraged by two things. First, the point system. "Rewarding" people with points and then the periodic resetting the points causes some to spend a lot of time after each reset building back their score. Second, the inability for a new player to join into Elim until they have a certain amount of hours. Basically, this forces non-team orientated players to fly around in a team orientated arena until they accumulate enough hours so they can go play with themselves in Elim.
      Of course, there will always be some who simply fail to grasp the concept of team play.
      It has always been my opinion that things could be done to facilitate more team-play and delineate those arenas which are team orientated and those which are not. Frankly, I would support a complete delineation of these two approaches to TW, a “TW1” and a “TW2” would be an excellent way to achieve this, one being team orientated and containing only team arenas, events, and rules while the other one would support the non-team approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
        Verthanthi - Understood. I feel that LT's are similar to ‘air-strikes’ in military strategy. Like high flying bombers dropping big ordinances over battle field. Are they a pain in the ass? Yes. Can they disrupt an good and intense base battle? Yes.
        I've never seen a team use an LT just to attack the other team's base and capture it. LT's are 99% of the time on a private freq, and the other 1% don't give a shit if they TK.
        sdg

Comment

ohh I see... Well then nvm Ephemeral...

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
          PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
            I've never seen a team use an LT just to attack the other team's base and capture it. LT's are 99% of the time on a private freq, and the other 1% don't give a shit if they TK.
            I have gone on private freqs before in a levi and taken over base.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
            X