Tw Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tw Radio

Ahhh an official radio Thread Anyway I hope you are all enjoying the radio broadcasts we are working to put out as often as possible.

However some feedback would be cool. Feel free to say anything you like about the way in which radio is being run any input on the following would be cool:

1) Songs/genre
    2) Times of broadcasts
    3) Good DJ's
    4) Bad DJ's :P
    5) Any requests so that us DJ's can download them before the shows speeding things up a bit ALTHOUGH PLEASE don't post JUST for a request or this topic will get spammed very quickly! Please try to give some feedback too!

Anything else you want to say just throw it in but keep it clean and as non-offencive as possible.

Big thanks to DoCk> Who is making all this possible and even made a radio bot overnight which makes hosting and setting up radio relays much much easier and more stylish (Because thats what it is all about really :P).

Hope you enjoy Trench Wars Radio.
    Tigerex

Deamon Angel is a good host and I would just like to say thanks to Dock for setting up the radio and letting me run a relay.

Edit: DO NOT LET DIMBOY HOST.
    Last edited by Kolar; 07-09-2003, 02:17 PM.

Comment

WingZero never played my song.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

your goal should be to have good music playing 24/7

Comment

I hope the radio fad goes away soon
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

thx kolar

yeah, having some sort of advance list of songs would be helpful, it too 2 people for me last night to get the requests running smoothly (I.D.I.O.T. and myself over MSN).
            DELETED

Comment

DoCk> is sexy

tw radio, not had chance to listen yet :S

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
                your goal should be to have good music playing 24/7

Everyone's got their own opinions, and most of the assholes think that their favorite music is the only good thing and everything else is shit.

there's no pleasing the subspace majority.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Re: Tw Radio

1) Songs/genre
                  Rock/Hard Rock/Metal/Death Metal/Some Punk

2) Times of broadcasts
                  Evening

3) Good DJ's
                  Crazi
                  Anyone on Pallies
                  DoCk>

4) Bad DJ's :P
                  Dameon Angell(Because he didn't take requests and only did shoutouts last night )

5) Any requests so that us DJ's can download them before the shows speeding things up a bit ALTHOUGH PLEASE don't post JUST for a request or this topic will get spammed very quickly! Please try to give some feedback too!
                  mp3.com is way faster download and better underground music. I want to request songs that are not available on kazaa.
                  Last edited by Evasive; 07-11-2003, 02:54 PM.

Comment

at the end of the night, I took requests, for the last 2 hours

this was my 1st time doing such a big radio broadcast, and quite frankly it was overwhelming. but i got idiot to help me out and I got the request line going.
                    DELETED

Comment

With the radio you can give TW a new dimension!

"Hosting" the radio is good, but you can get more from it. I was thinking about special themes, where people can hear all different types of music. You can make a request show, but also a candlelight show (with all your love music ), or a trance/dance show. You get more variation that way. Now i have only heard Rock and Rap, although i didnt hear any show.

Also, have some people thought about combining the radio with an event? There must be something made were the radio an a game in TW can be combined. So it is twice as fun! Maybe we can think all together that event?
                      Greets,
                      Roger

Comment

Like Musical chairs with 1 person having to get in each little safe zone when the music stops lol
                        Tigerex

Comment

doesn't the music stop at different times for different people?
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Thats true Adman, because everyone is on different relays and have different connections, it can have time difference.

So something with time isnt going to work I think, although it was a good suggestion Tiger

Maybe something with clues. Although i have no idea what sort of game we can think of. Maybe other people?
                            Greets,
                            Roger

Comment

It's pretty much impossible to make any kind of a game that requires listening to the shoutcast radio thing, because of the reason you mentioned (everyone isn't hearing the same thing at the same time). Yesterday when I was listening, there was someone that was commenting in the chat about things I heard over 5 minutes before on the radio.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X