Idea convergence zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.?go base why we dont have zoners

.?go base already has enough noobs going into it already and they dont get picked for that reason now im not being harsh on noobs i love noobs but they should stick in pub until they are ready to come into the big wide world.
    Doing a Zoner for .?go base will only get noobs coming into .?go base and saying how do i play pick me pick me now your assholes why dont you pick me i wanna play i could go on but its already annoying just thinking about it so zoners for base is a bad bad idea.

peace

-red

Comment

?go basing
      Welcome to the Pure Basing arena. Levis cannot attach. Public freqs can have 15 players and private maxxres
      ?go base
      Welcome to the TWL-B arena.

maxxres?

Comment

Re: .?go base why we dont have zoners

Originally posted by REDLIGHTS
        Blah blah blah stuff about newbs being allowed in his elitist arena
        I don't give two shits about ?go base. Keep it elitist and say fuck the poor lost newbie souls, no zoners. Hell, go to a private arena. Dropping the 'e' from "base" and adding "ing" wasn't a typo. I want zoners for "?go basing".

Comment

Originally posted by Malladrin
          maxxres?
          Interesting... I never noticed that before. Does it mean you can have like 4096x2068 resolution in that arena or something?

But yeah, zoners for ?go base are stupid and staff isn't supposed to do them anyways, because it's only a 16 person game, and 75% of the people that would come in wouldn't ever get picked anyways.
          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm

BTW: Ice Storm> ?find=blood
            Blood is in SSCU Trench Wars

?find= doesn't allways work
            If player is switching arena or coming to zone, that appears.
            You prolly knew this coz u aint a newb...
            Original Mambonian
            TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
            I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              zoners for ?go base are stupid and staff isn't supposed to do them anyways, because it's only a 16 person game, and 75% of the people that would come in wouldn't ever get picked anyways.
              I haven't seen anyone ask for it. Maybe I just missed it. I'm asking for zoners for ?go basing. That arena 35 people can play, just like in pubs. In fact, it's just like a pub except that levis can't attach. Everytime an anti levterr thread is made, someone asks for an arena just like this, but it sits idle all the time because no one is in it. Occasional zoners would remedy that, I hope. Can someone PLEASE respond to this as opposed to the idea people aren't asking for?

Comment

I can now officially respond.

And yes, I was being Facetious.
                Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Ban this fucker.

Also, can someone PLEASE address my idea about ads for "?go basing"

Comment

I loved ?go basing but it never caught on like ?go base did. ?go basing is really fun, but it never seems to get near the quality of a pub base game even with LTs. I'd still play it if it had other cool people playing.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

It may have been said before, but now on a squad level, what if the caps of each squad could get basic powers, like *scorereset and stuff like that in their #squad arena?
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

I think it would be cool if you couldnt tk, just do alot of damage and bring the person who got hit down to about 100 damage or so, then people wouldnt get banned...and ?go base would be more fun

-edit- or atleast in ?go base anyway...not in twbd or twl-b

Comment

I want a command that tells me all the squads I own. Something like ?listsquad

Comment

PhaTz> ?listsquad
                            You own too many squads if you can't remember them all, name-whore.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Heh, I just found out that i owned the squad Adamant
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Pubs

I don't know if anyone has thought of this before, but i was thinking that if you used bots in pubs, that made people go to base, then the pubbing world would be alot more fun, i hate always trying to get some good pub basing going and a horde of warbirds pwn me in the spawn. I also think there could be a limit of terrs allowed a limit of wbs and of lancs... now i don't know how many people will agree with this, but i think that would make pubbing more enjoyable.... and i know you can put limits on ships rather easily.
                                6:Tristan> EVERY FUJCKING TIME I HAVE A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BAGEL ARGGHGHGHGHGH
                                6:Tristan> god damn fuckin bagel ass cunt mother fucking fuckass lik ball bastard
                                6:Philos> you dropped your bagel tristan?
                                6:Tristan> fuck yes

Comment

Working...
                                X