No announcement yet.

Full names of the ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spectator mode is actually the Goodyear Blimp, you hover over the players drinking booze and watch them play while you sit confortably overhead.

I gotta play weasel more often, its jap.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Re: Re: Full names of the ships

Originally posted by Darius Winds
      Now everyone can say:
      "Dude Avro 4f/2 hms Lancaster is for noobs, get in a Oconner Domanic Ha46 Warbird."

"Ivangrad Ut-59 Levithian on base roof."

And for zombies

"Loakhaed RSC17 Spider located at D12"
      I think we should start using the names to confuse ppl. I.E. Ivangrad Ut-59 at Left SAFE!

this way my LT, who also knows the full name of the ship, can come green without newbs coming to kill me in cloaks. brilliant.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Ivangrad is actually a powerful russian missile. It's also a city.
        Originally posted by Acidmouse
        pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
        Spiderex> gg
        PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

Lezarwerks SY/9 Shark
          Advanced cloakable fighter with Gravity Drive
          If i remember right, Gravity Drive was never implemented. It was supposed to be a device (like anti-warp or x-radar) but it would have drawn nme ships towards you. something like that maybe...if there is a bigger nerd with better memory correct me
          TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
          TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
          TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
          TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

I just checked the instruction booklet of the game and it doesn't include the full names, technically at the time of the retail release the shark didn't even exist, so I'm curious as to when they actually made up the full names for them.

Warbird - Most maneuverable ship in the game
            Javelin - Fastest ship in the game
            Spider - Only ship with cloaking ability
            Leviathan - The only ship able to carry level 3 bombs
            Terrier - Twin "Hound" Ion guns
            Weasel - Experimental Electronic countermeasures craft
            Lancaster - Special bomber

Comment

Yeah sleepy weasel is right. I thought they were written somewhere on the box or the guide but they arent.

2) compete - atanst the best pilots in the world in 10 unique battle zones including Chaos, Speed, Turf, and War. (w00t)
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Vihta
                If i remember right, Gravity Drive was never implemented. It was supposed to be a device (like anti-warp or x-radar) but it would have drawn nme ships towards you. something like that maybe...if there is a bigger nerd with better memory correct me
                Inverted repel?

.?go art
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Vihta
                  the names are shown in the select ship area of the client

shark was put in as an official ship (as opposed to just *ufo) after 1.32

Comment

it started with 4 ships btw, 1 to 4 to be precise.

Comment

Originally posted by skate
                      what was the original name of the night wasp?
                      I just found by coincidence a website were the names are used, there is stated that the Nightwasp name is Virgin Aerospace Petersen-1 Nightwasp .

[Source: http://subspace3d.tripod.com]
                      Greets,
                      Roger

Comment

the ship's full names have been on subspace.net forever

Comment

It was funny when I saw Star Trek: Nemesis...

That Romulan ship... looked like a giant warbird...hah

Ohya, I was chatting with this guy named Wolf in pubs today... he said he designed the warbird? True... he sounded very sincere...

I told him, on my computer desktop...
                          I have a picture of a warbird... and right on its nose, I put the continuum icon..heh..

The question I have....

In the original SubSpace game, was there a storyline to the game? Like planet Earth enters the new frontier.. space... various country alliances build these ships to fight other..etc.. something corny like that..heh... just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub

In the original SubSpace game, was there a storyline to the game? Like planet Earth enters the new frontier.. space... various country alliances build these ships to fight other..etc.. something corny like that..heh... just curious...
                            No, there was just the
                            "Meet people from all over the world... Then KILL THEM!"
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Wat u people fail to understand is that all those descriptions jonas had were the original ship descriptions so stop saying they are wrong and correcting em cause they werent made for tw....
                              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

I looked on that site and this is what i first read...

Here's some more on the upcoming Continuum: Next Level client:
                                30 players per arena
                                Switchable views (observer, cinematic, cockpit, classic SS)
                                Self server mode (act as your own server)
                                Twelve ships instead of eight
                                Repair station where you can trade kill points to fix your ship
                                WTFZ? was this SUPPOSED to be the new client or a bunch of made up shit? cause its sounds interesting.. well somewhat...
                                "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

Working...
                                X