No announcement yet.

First Squad That Turned You Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you want to sling shit, here we go.

You were in the squad for at least 2 weeks and had said no more than 10 words on the squad chat the entire time. You had not showed up at a SINGLE twd game, and ignored us when we said to come play. Then, one day you asked to us find a twbd game, and so Tyson did. When he challenged, you just sat in ?go base and ignored us all when we told you to come. We ended up with not enough people to play because you didn't show up. Tyson got fed up with it, and axed you.

I'm not sure of the circumstances after that, but I remember you asking to join again, but only if (your sister?) dark_mistress could join also. We declined.
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
      I never get asked... why do you think I start my own squads?

Bull crapola, we totally dragged you into a-s for a while until you couldnt take how anoying brookus era and everyone but me is.

i got rejected from exhaulted. thats it though
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

what are these squad things you all keep talking about?

anti scrub turned me down the first time
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

for me it should be, Which squad hasn't turned me down? :P
          DELETED

Comment

Stab, dont waste your time on ck, we al know he sucks.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              I doubt this strikes any of you as being particularly funny. Looking back on it, I'm laughing my ass off. :]

WR does that shit too, but sometimes we make them PM people that don't exist and whatever.

Comment

(Epinephrine)> You may have skills, but it still doesn't change the fact that Elusive is invite only.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                  (Epinephrine)> You may have skills, but it still doesn't change the fact that Elusive is invite only.
                  Oooohhh, Epi does it so smoothly

Edit: Wow that sounds really homo-erotic... sorry in advance Homophobes

Comment

I have only asked 1 squad: wtfz, and they turned me down

This is what happned:

:#wtfz: Any of you squad caps on? I wanna join!
                    (Carbon)>They are not on ... but some squad mates have asked to recruit you.
                    (Carbon)> Just wait for a while, they will be on soon.

5 minutes later, Annux came online ...

TelCat> Can I join wtfz?
                    Annux> I want to recruit you, but all my squadmates hate you. I have to ask them 1st.
                    TelCat> Okey, don't worry about it then.
                    Annux> hmm...
                    TelCat> g2g, cya

This is not an original log, but this is basically what happened

EDIT: I believe squads have personalities too ... they are like clothes ... of course better cloth will make you look better ... but even the best clothes can't turn a 7 toed cockroach into a princess. You are what you are, so I prefer a squad resmebles my personality. Oh well, maybe we can't win, at least we can share the tears and lose together
                    Last edited by TelC@t; 07-22-2003, 12:35 PM.
                    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

i'm invite only.

Comment

Dark Gift is invite only, but we're not really looking for anyone anymore.
                        DELETED

Comment

Pallies was the first squad to turn me down and the second squad to turn me down. Then I asked to join the new Light just to see if I could get in, but ruby said no so I asked Shriek if I could join but Annul told me to wait for whatever reason so Rand ended up making me join Melee where I'm stayin
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Boo rejected me from pallies saying they were full, until Rog sent me a message saying they didn't plan on recruiting new people but maybe he could find a way to get me and my Cornell friends in, and he did, so big ups to Rog.

Comment

Rog had a hard-on for you guys before you even asked to join. I can remember sitting at a bar with him, and him going on and on about "these three guys from Cornell" and "Beatdown Brigade" and "handjobs from gothic burger girl at Burger King".
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

The first squad to tell me no was melee

And they still don't want my ass

Rand, can I join for one day on a random name, just so I get this spot of shame of my record?
                                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                                X