No announcement yet.

First Squad That Turned You Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cripples? Were the first squad to reject me I think.

Comment

Uhh, it's almost 5 years since I started so I don't really remember, right now I don't think it's any, I've always been invited or asked, and then got in =)

Probably when I was a newb I asked...!!

I didn't get in Vulch a long time ago, cause CoT didn't know me back then, bleh, even though zephire and others wanted me in..damn that cot
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Uh that would probably be Siege. Although i didnt really want on (was happy in -Final- at the time) i was curious to see if Crome would accept me so i asked what id need to do to get on Siege when it first started. He said i had to beat Fireballz in a duel and i said "oh thats easy" and "no problem" even though i had no idea who Fireballz was at the time

Comment

I got turned down by every squad I "wanted" to join, all the squads that asked me to tryout for them I got in.. but the ones I asked to be tryouted wouldn't want me, lol.
          I kinda had a good chance at getting on a good squad ( good squad = a squad that is made of basterds who only accept people who are friends with half the squad) like 8 months ago by invitation, but either new server or something changed in my internet started making me play like shit and be half blind.. heh.

lol, I'm now looking for a squad who will want someone who sucks at everything, and like 2 days a week when my internet is normal owns
          <---pathetic reject
          Never argue with an idiot, he'll take you down to his level,
          then beat you with experience.:rolleyes:

They called it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was taken.

My lame site...

Comment

Only squad to turn me down was War Angels... I asked about 1 1/2 months ago.. I think... They just said invite only and left it at that. During this time I was just leaving a squad I was on for 1 month...

I decided to start my own squad, since I wanted to gain squad manager experience and to help other warbird pilots improve their tactics/skills...

I have had a few offers from many other squads, but I had to turn them down.. since I wana stick with my own squad, since I can set the squad philosophy and choose who can join... Most people in my squad turn out to be friends, not just gamer buds...
            I will never join another squad, unless my squad totally dies...

Influ of Dragon yesterday asked me ,"dissolve your squad...join us.. and bring your members with you.." I said forget it..heh..

The squads that offered me were within top10 twdd squads....
            There was some, that I was strongly considering.... like Dark Gift..great bunch of people...heh

The reason I asked War Angels, is because I liked the name... not that they were elite.... cuz cherub is an angel..heh.. oh well, maybe for better...

Comment

Hmm, squad that turned me down, (how dare they) umm i believe it was like the 2nd week i was playing and thought i owned, tried to join Bohemians and got DENIED lol. - Distaste
              DG all DA WaY

-Distaste

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
                The squads that offered me were within top10 twdd squads....
                Your squad wins 1 game and you are top 10 in TWDD... you win 1 basing match and you're like 3rd in TWBD...

newsflash! ::
                TWD RANKINGS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!!

Comment

I remeber asking randled about joining melee.. answer = full.
                  i asked 1 month after = full
                  2 months = full
                  hum.... why are they always full?

Comment

First squad to turn me down...I believe was Alpha_sq. I was on *Lethal Penguins*(before they got good) then....

The first squad I got kicked out of was *lethal Penguins*...I had this running joke about how I was a god. I pretty much acted like I was the best TW player ever (even though I suck)...and everybody thought it was funny..I'd connect to TW and message the squad chat :god is here...I guess somebody didn't like that...and made some new name and came on to our chat claiming that I was trash talking everybody on the squad calling them all n00bs...etc etc...then he says I gave out the *LP* chat and pass in all the pubs. Sadly, everyone believed him, and I was asked to leave...so to spite them...I went into all the pubs and gave out thier pass and chat (hey if I'm gonna get bitched at for something I didn't do, why not do it, right??)

I'm evil

Comment

i got rejected.

i got rejected by cripples 4 times i believe, twice by lou and twice by danyaldenyo... i kept asking cuz the first time i asked, danyaldenyo said no, then 20 minutes later he goes

DanyalDenyo>hey you still wanna join?
                      Elim chatter> chatter chatter
                      continuiung
                      DanyalDenyo>hello? ok i guess not then
                      <i return from bathroom>
                      Power of Love> WAIT WHAT? YES I WANNA JOIN
                      DanyalDenyo> what? its too late

lol, then when i actually didnt care much about ss, crips invites me and hooks me back on this stupid game =P thanks ciggy
                      1:Power of Love> i bet you dont know swim moves his wohle body when he tries to dodge a bullet in the spaceship game
                      1:Power of Love> LOL
                      1:swim> dan.. that was a long time ago

Comment

when i was new i tried out for some pub newbie squad that i thought might be good. as is the case with any pub newbie squad (back then at least, im not really familiar with whats going on there now) i had to beat one of their pilots in a duel. i got in there and they hit me with a couple radar shots and i was like WTF IS YOUR RESOLUTION? thats when i learned what a radar shot was and it was also the only time i have ever been rejected.
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I "tried out" for Crips, which meant, they took me into a private arena and said I had to beat them 1v3 or something, and I got killed a lot, and then they were like, "Haha, we were just kidding." I think it was Rosstones, Crazi, and maybe Louis that did it. I don't know.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Don't wanna get rejected? Don't ask!
                            Though I've been rejected by squads without me even asking them. :/
                            They're all like: "Hey look it's Eeks let's reject him!" "GOOD PLAN! %&"#&¤#"""¤&/#"
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Hazboun
                              I was on *Lethal Penguins*(before they got good)
                              HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAH

well I have been rejected by almost every squad I asked to join. Ever.

Brookus said its because I'm an ass or a goof or something like that

Some of the latest squads that didnt reject me, for reasons unknown: Floydians, Spastic, Rejected Basers (makes sense)

I asked Melee and Anon gave me the good old "we dont need anymore basers" bullshit
                              I asked Paladen a while ago saying "Can I join Paladen, Il be your friend" in a squad message, only to have a message returned from Bailey saying "Dont message us anymore"
                              Brookus just plain said "no"
                              Pallies probably said no... I dont remember
                              Disoblige ignored me

Comment

Awesome:

Just trying to say well known and organized squads asked me before.... yes I agree with you squads jump up and down ladder all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X