Originally posted by Spiderex
    good for you
    now go away, plz, noone wants u here
    don't be so hard on urself

Comment

Date Registered: 07-23-2003

Total Posts: 129 (61.65 posts per day)

This, sir, is insane.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
        Date Registered: 07-23-2003

Total Posts: 129 (61.65 posts per day)

This, sir, is insane.
        Less insane ... more sad =(.

Comment

lots of pub newbs like you say that spiders are lame. this is because they dont understand that you just arent supposed to shoot a spider when it can shoot you back. get behind it or make it shoot while flying backwards or radar shoot it or shoot it coming around a corner. its not hard. lancasters arent lame. their shots are slow and more delayed... as easy to dodge as warbird bullets if not easier... yet the ship is slower.

i actually used to think that spiders and lancs were lame but that was before i knew what was really going on. i also thought levis were helpless and cloakers were not lame because they dont survive very well. it took about 500 hours of being nuked and lamed until my opinion reversed itself.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by poop juice
            and under dog i never said wbs take more skill. my point is that spiders suck. personally i would choose an easier ship to use and own the morons who fly a crappy ship
            Usually I stay out of stuff like this...but hey spiders are cool.
            The only reason you think spiders suck is because you are not very good at the ship, you even said so in one of your previous 30 posts. Just because a ship is challenging to master doesnt mean its not a good ship. I personally thought spiders sucked myself, that was until you punks started putting me in one at ?go base. Now I would almost rather spider then jav...ALMOST!

-Legion
            4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
            4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
            4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
            4:dll> YES
            4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
            4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
            4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
            4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
            4:dll> your nippies are red :P
            4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

Spiders are great. Make fun of a crappier ship.

Comment

Wb is the lamest ship tw and tw wb is the symbol of laming in tw. Doesn't take much skill to aim a single bullet that will kill with one shot. Because wb has so much recharge you can just sit and keep shooting the bullets.

Why do all the newbies in pub use wbs? Because it's the easiest ship to play with.
                Last edited by Eeks; 07-26-2003, 04:47 AM.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: spiders

spiders suck
                  they suck in open space and even in closed areas they suck
                  i can kill any spider in the game easily in a warbird
                  the only thing they are good for is dying

and thier bullets are lame too. they are like lancs: any newbie can fire a few times and kill somebody without needing much aim

why does anybody use spiders anyway
                  spiders are elite and i would bet any good spider would easily play atleast evenly against u with WB

Comment

and i was in a ?go base game and the wb on the other team did more than all thier spiders
                    not really
                    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                    \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                    << evoce >>
                    /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                    TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                    TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Re: spiders

i can kill any spider in the game easily in a warbird
                      any time.

-RR

Comment

spiders suck

i have seen a ?go base game

i have taken the base with wbs

O_O

AAAAAAAAAAHHAHHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHA AHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AH AHA AAHAHAHHAHAHA
                        last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

don't you think we'd be using warbirds instead of spiders if they were so good ?

-RR

Comment

It's simple, if your doing a base game, and I should point out not all games are the same so watch a few more: Spiders are very useful ships. Wbs have a different function in real base games there not fighters, there main goal is to kill the terrier and or the sharks. I've seen games were all spiders are subbed for wbs and it was not fun. Dodging in a spider is a lot harder aswell, because of there slower speed then wbs.

Around the only reason why I can think someone would whine about spiders being lame is because they can't kill them. Public arenas are very different from ?go base, and posting stuff like "spiders are lame" isn't gonna change anything. Not even in pubs because staff might read some intelligent threads with real ideas but not this sorry peice of useless crap.

Enjoy .

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                              Cute Even if you are good you don't say it, that puts you into the category of people in elim saying "ez" everytime they kill someone.

Poop, spiders take more skill then a warbird because it is not 1 shot kill. You need much more aim to kill some one in a spider then in a wb, and if you are a warbird in a flagroom battle, you can probably get twice as many kills randomly shooting then a spider.
                              I know I aint the best spider nor player in tw, but I know I could beat him when he is a wb and I am a spider.

Originally posted by Ezo
                              spiders are for my garden

I try to get them cucumbers to eat but then from time to time they take a pallie or diso instead
                              Yay for ezo

Poop, plz take your Ice strom activities somewhere else and go duel ezo in spider with you in wb and see who wins.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

why be a spider when being a wb is so much easier?

woop di do, spiders can do more random damage in a base match than warbirds. warbirds can easily kill the terrier and spiders. a flagroom battle ends quickly when there are warbirds, and always for the wb's favor unless the enemy spiders get lucky with thier lame random shots.

and any good wb player can easily kill a spider no matter what

i didn't say lancs were lame all the time, but they can be, like when they shoot down the tube

Comment

Working...
                                X