apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

The way ?go base is right now, I really don't think people would refuse to play on a "bad" team.

And as for kill/death listings, that would be pretty stupid due to the nature of ?go base. I'm sure we can all agree that listing kill/death would be detrimental to the arena.
      sdg

Comment

I pretty much just like addy's idea.

Comment

Yeah, I think giving anyone stats to shoot for is a bad idea. but if myth posts them once in awhile, there's way less focus on it, and it's just something interesting to check out.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Just throwing another idea out there, if people don't want to make it like elim, make it so that you are only able to see your OWN kill/death stats, and they don't count for anything. I'd love to see if I have over 50,000 deaths in ?go base. :P
            sdg

Comment

posted on this earlier. ..

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=3155

if anybody wants to read that funfilled debate
              Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
              Philos> there is something about you
              Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Im sure seeing your own stats only wouldnt make things too elimist, stats can be a basis to see how you can improve, and if you feel like sharing , then thats your choice.
                Include ship specific stats if you can.
                Levs r gay.

Comment

no stats plz.
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                    no stats plz.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

interesting ones id like to see:

times left during a match (if shows after the gogogogo)
                      times someone passes off the captaincy in the last 10 mins of the match
                      w/l

but shipranked by w/l would be interesting

i agree not needed regularily, but "surprised" once in a while would be very cool

Myth i have some database experience and would offer my assistance if you wanted someone to look after it for you
                      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Surprised by myth on an irregular basis would be fun and I don't think it would encourage anyone to be idiots.

nobody should see any stats, including their own, regularly updated.

If any stats are done "times left during the game" should definitely be one of them, or even if its the only stat, that would still be cool.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

There is no reason why we can't at least see how many games we've played and how many times we've been each ship. Come on... I'm sure it can't be that hard for someone to at least post the stats for us on the messageboard... at regular intervals. The last time he posted the stats was nearly a year ago.
                          sdg

Comment

Myth is on vacation for 2 weeks so don't expect any response to this soon.

Comment

Oh, sweet jesus.
                              sdg

Comment

I'd rather not see my stats
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X