More Elim thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monte Hazboun
    Magi Koz, notice the second part of your definition "before they had time to react" I almost always let them get a shot at me first...you are saying because he missed his first shot and I killed him afterwards I am as you so eloquantly put it a "spawning hoe"... The spawning area encompases a large area of the center of the arena...a lot of times I'll be dodging bullets and end up there.

Now remember, more than one definition can and may apply so while you were trying to come up with something witty and thoughtful to say back, you didn't realize of how stupid you sounded. You killed someone in the SPAWN area, therefor it is a SPAWN kill. That is why the guy was bitching at you, because you were in the SPAWN area and you KILLED him. I don't know why you're getting all worked up for. It's simple. It's like if you got killed in the base, you would call that a basekill. But it's not widely used... yet.

In conclusion, I'll add another definition for Newbie:

Newbie \n\ - 8. An abused word that people use without any thought to it's use. Look up True Newbie for more reference.

Comment

spawn kill /n/: 1. A term misused by most to make themselves feel better about getting shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Hazboun
        spawn kill /n/: 1. A term misused by most to make themselves feel better about getting shot.

there goes another one... actually that defintion should be applied to the term newbie as well and other words used after getting killed.

Comment

"Why do you think we have Mr. Arrogant 2?"

god that guy has no life.

Comment

Working...
          X