Formal Resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formal Resignation

First of all I would like to say that I had alot of fun being on staff in TW, all of the staff had their own little quirks that made the chat staff always interesting and made some of the games they hosted even more fun then the game would be normally from their ingenuity. My first staff name was Wark <ZH> then I got promoted to ER, and then I changed my name to Kakashi <ER>. Recently during a basing match, I observed Tera abusing the bot with his/her powers so I used *kill on him/her, Because it was the only way that I could keep him/her from switching the captains from players to herself. She then logged back on making several racist comments so I silenced her using *shutup. He/She then relogged and did the same thing so I used *shutup on him/her again. Now then, I knew this was'nt exactly staff policy or precedure to do this first without a warn. But the fact that I did'nt want the rest of the players in the ?go base game to have to listen to such trash I decided it would be better to just go ahead and do it. (afterwards I received thanks from many players). Anyways today I log on to find that I had been suspended for three days for doing what I had done in the basing game. So I decided to resign. Here are my reasons. If I were to come across the same situation I would do the same thing again, I don't coddle racists. I also did'nt really appreciate the fact that the rules had to be executed so exactly and they are so sure of the policy that they did'nt see the greater good in what I did. (Every staff member I talked to said, as staff they disagreed with what I did, but as a person, they did agree, which is why I still respect staff and will continue too). With those reasons in mind, I thought it would be more dignified of myself to just quit from staff, and avoid future occurances of my outrageous rulebreaking behavior. I would like to thanks all of the cool players who played in my games, you were the reason I hosted as much as I did and thought up new games to keep your experience on TW fun. Id like to thank Yomama, Pusher, and Dock, for giving me a chance at becoming staff. And as my last bit of words let me just say this. I think that staff should'nt be so nice to people who constantly try to break rules and abuse the system, once a player finds a loophole they will abuse it until a staff member finally steps up to them and stops them, It is just ashame when they cry and happen to get their way. Anyways thankyou for your time, and sorry for the lengthy message. - Kakashi/Wark <ZH/ER>
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Bye wark, it's been fun. I'm sure you will continue to enjoy continuum without being bitched at too host TwTown 24/7.

PS. I didn't really care your name was Kakashi
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Thanks for hosting some cool games for us Wark. Gj Tera you made a good ER quit and made Myth look stupid.

Comment

I agree with what you did wark, but like i told you at the time, i disagreed with HOW you did it. I would love too just use *shutup on a player the minute i saw them say something, or too *kill someone when they did this or that. However, trench wars isnt that simple, rules are there for a reason, and if we as staff dont follow them, how can we expect players too. If we say "<enter name here> has done this before, so we shouldnt warn", then its claims of discriminating against a player, the only way to cover your own ass, so to speak, is to follow the rules as they are at the moment, nothing stopping them being changed in the future, but as it stands, you were i suppose morally correct in my opinion (maybe not others), but were certainly not correct in what you did.

Shame to see you go though, see you online

Demonic

Comment

It's sad to see you do this Wark but I guess I understand. I wouldn't tolerate this type of action from an ER or ZH. When you are ER or ZH you should be held to a higher standard.

Comment

I don't think you should quit over this though. It shouldn't be the good ones that get weeded out.

Comment

Sad

Grr tera bad tera

Bye Wark you`ll be missed on staff buddy, i wont say anything about what i feel what should or shouldnt have been done ill only get into trouble just a shame he abused and you did what you did.
              Anyway take care bud catch you soon

-Red

Comment

Bye you abusive staff member.

Comment

We'll see you in game, dude. (Thanks for pointing out a few of those downloading sites to me, saved me some money. )
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Good show Wark a great turretwarz host to say the least
                    Hopefully we'll see you playing more these days.

Comment

Thanks for hosting some cool events as a <ZH>, and even more cool events when you were an <ER>. And thanks for turning into a dick when you changed your name.

Comment

I don't feel that this post is needed. You don't need to announce that you're leaving to us.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I don't know you, but it is sad that someone who takes a stand against racism is punished for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandagorian
                            Thanks for hosting some cool events as a <ZH>, and even more cool events when you were an <ER>. And thanks for turning into a dick when you changed your name.
                            That happened when he went from being the coolest ZH to the ER I hated most.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I was there during this episode, and I totally back up what Kakashi <ER> did. Tera did the exact thing that got Bilbo banned, plus other stupid racist shit.

Tera> ni er
                              Tera> gg

And plus abused his bot powers to change the cap from Kakashi to himself and then subbed himself in for Kakashi's spot. Generally just being a complete asshole. I don't think a single person in the arena at the time would have objected to what Kakashi did to Tera.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X