No announcement yet.

A New Era of ZHing in TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Ok, I don't know if I'm even s'posed to be in here, but Fit posted and he's not staff as far as I know, so...)

Lain said:
    As ZH is mostly seen as a stop gap to becoming an ER, and ZH's perhaps dont give the job all they have, how about severing the link between getting ZH, and moving to ER. Recruit ZH's soley to help the TW public.
    It's an idea. I would make the ZH's more interested in helping people (as their tag does mean Zone Helper) and not so interested in making it to <ER> as soon as possible...
    5:Sydi> mike, your dad just called me old
    5:Sydi> that stung a little
    5:Rab> u fuck each other's dads?
    5:Sydi> yes. i fuck armour's dad.
    5:Rab> fag.
    5:armour> dude
    5:Sydi> i take what i can get

Comment

Re: Re: Solution

Originally posted by Awesome
      Join the list of people who ask for staff on forums... your name is right under Qbe aka Ice Storm
      You mean Icey <ZH> ???
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I asked for staff on forums and got turned down pretty politely but i think it time to ask again... considering what staff we have now.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Capt.Guano! helps me the most

Ya, Capt.Guano! helps me the most, id just like to say thanks Guano!
          Coz :D

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
            but seriously, robohelp (as well as automated events) has destroyed the quality of help (and hosting) that staff puts into their job.

i had thought that just kickin robohelp out might work, otherwise just put it as a bot in like ?go help and ppl can message it with questions, but i hadn't thought of the get rid of zh idea
            I think the idea of having the ?help and the help arena, one to talk to the bot and one for live help is a great idea. It would help get the zh's doing a more personal job.

I personly think it would be much more entertaining for the er to be doing somthing while hosting. (aka 'manuel' events) Compared to babysitting a bot... I think that would be a thrill .

That make any sense? *yawn*
            Vitron
            Last edited by Vitron2; 09-10-2003, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Solution

Originally posted by Nickname
              You mean Icey <ZH> ???
              OMG BURNED BY NICKNAME!!!!

And I would just like to point out that couple days ago some one warned me for using ?help, and when I did another help asking to talk to that person, they refused to reply. Just another reason why robohelp should be dismantled, staff hides behind it.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I would say I agree with the fact the robohelp is useless... except maybe for long questions to answer or more technical ones... for the other types of questions, zh's should go and answer politely thats what you were recruited for... For ER'S a lot dont diversify their hosting... we need to listen more to people for new types of games... maybe more work but people have damm more fun and you get a 60-70 people event!

Mellow Yellow

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Solution

Originally posted by Under Dog

And I would just like to point out that couple days ago some one warned me for using ?help, and when I did another help asking to talk to that person, they refused to reply. Just another reason why robohelp should be dismantled, staff hides behind it.
                  I totally agree with that, why do you hire more than two zhs if there is a robohelper to answer questions and to give unclear answers?

Comment

Elsie is a pretty good help, maybe not in quantity, but in quality, I think you guys have a bad impression of some of these newer players on staff, they're doing a fine job, just give em time, it takes time to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by FUK OFF
                      STAFFERS ARE FAGS
                      bunch of newbs stfu and leave ur gay newbie zone i own u
                      i dont agree wif you .......... if u actually looked on the bright side of things u'll see that their pretty nice .... and they are busy....a year ago <ZH> had to help so many ?help calls its not even funny
                      so shut ur trap

Comment

Working...
                      X