Name change?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Dog
    Changing your name to a adjective that can be easily be confused with praising yourself is stupider then being "I like Men <ER>"
    stupider? congratulations for making yourself look like an idiot by using a word that doesn't exist. "stupider" goes right up there with "newbie", under dog/vehicle.

Comment

When this is done correctly it can be very effective but when it is done recklessly it can lead to the lose of the base.
      1. its never done correctly

2. it is effective when it is done correctly. it is also cheap as hell.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        stupider? congratulations for making yourself look like an idiot by using a word that doesn't exist. "stupider" goes right up there with "newbie", under dog/vehicle.
        ... says the guy who proclaimed that "people should be aloud to team kill"...

Even though you correctly said "allowed" in an earlier post.
        Last edited by Troll King; 08-17-2003, 07:10 PM.

Comment

In my entire statement that is the best you have to say? And since when was Trench Wars the fucking grammer police? If it will appease oh great awesome <ER>, (double positive, if only you followed the laws of negative integers) it makes you look much more stupid. Name changes take away from your ability to help players, no matter how you look at it.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Akai
            the existence of ER and ZH is a tubby load of tackiness anyways
            I'm pretty sure he's talking about the tags. In which case, I agree.
            "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
              Name changes take away from your ability to help players, no matter how you look at it.
              Uhhhhhh............................ No they don't lol I was going to type an agrument.. but.. well.. its not nessecary.....

I'm sure there is a good argument against staffers have many if any name changes, but that isn't it.
              Spider
              Formerly EEK! A Spider!
              Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Levs Team Killing

Don't be wankers and talk about my spelling I don't have time to spell check right now. Thanks.

First of all, the issue with levs TKing is not that they are levs but rather that they are not usually team killing intentionally while javs often TK 100% intentionally.

Some of you want the TW staff to warn/ban levs every single time that they TK... I'm sorry that isn't going to happen. It is the nature of the ship that they damage other players in a large area. Now keep in mind that the base (specifically, the flagroom) is rather small. TKing as a lev is going to happen under some circumstances no matter what percautions are taken. The staff realize this and therefor we do not warn/ban as often as some nit-pickers would like.

The above applies mainly to levs that are in the flagroom. I think a positive measure the staff could take is to force LevTerrs to go on private frequencys when they are causing a problem. Maybe a rule should be made that if any number of people want the LevTerr to move to a private freq they will be *setfreq'd to one if they don't voluntarily move.

I realize that TKing from levs is annoying... but it happens. Some basing purists out there want levs out of the picture 100%, but thats not how it is.. There are people that like to fly levs. A lev in the flagroom is a valuable tool, whether you will admit it or not. It is also simply a 'part of the game'. We aren't going to take warbirds out because one shot kills are lame. That is TW. Levs are TW. Period. TW was made to have levs. However, I believe that having lev bombs flying at a friendly flagroom from a LevTerr that isn't even on radar is absolutely unnessecary under any circumstance.. Maybe a compromise can be made and LevTerrs on a basing freq can be removed if the team doesn't want them?

To summerize... Levs will TK from time to time. Levs are a part of TW. We have to be a little more patient with them.

Also, keep in mind that TKing rules do apply to levs. If a lev is just team killing either excessively or intentionally they do get warned/banned just like any other ship.
                Last edited by Spider; 08-17-2003, 10:29 PM.
                Spider
                Formerly EEK! A Spider!

Comment

You shouldn't be allowed to use a name you do not own with a tag. PERIOD
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    ... says the guy who proclaimed that "people should be aloud to team kill"...
                    ...it was sarcasm, you genius.
                    Originally posted by Nickname
                    You shouldn't be allowed to use a name you do not own with a tag. PERIOD
                    I do own this name without the staff tag, i own 'Awe' 'Awesome' 'Awesome <ER>' ....as i've said in the 50 other posts about my name.

Comment

I was reffering to Stra, but by all means take offense
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                        ...it was sarcasm, you genius.
                        Sorry, didn't see the sarcasm tags. I did see this cop out answer though.

Comment

Troll King only understands sexual inuendos, he needs tags for everything else! Hee hee hee!
                          Spider
                          Formerly EEK! A Spider!

Comment

i think that what base levi's think is: if they see 1 blue dot in there tunnel to shoot they shoot and it usulay contains 3+ tk's to the 1 enemy kill...and in my eyes that guy only deserves to be Tk'ed back
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Cool, Trench Wars Staff is fighting in the forums! I got 3 fitty on Awesome, This is going to turn into a Goddess/Left_Eye Situation pretty damn fast.

Comment

A lev in the flagroom is a [. . .] tool, whether you will admit it or not. It is also simply a 'part of the game'. We aren't going to take warbirds out because one shot kills are lame. That is TW. Levs are TW. Period. TW was made to have levs.
                                well then fuck this stupid shit. tw sucks cock. why does the most popular zone in the game have to have ships that are constantly, not occasionally, killing mass teammates?

FUCKIN' A
                                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                                apt>yes u can wtf
                                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                                apt>na
                                apt>ill show you pictures
                                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                                X