No announcement yet.

Name change?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to put my view in perspective, i dont mind being tked by levis in ?go warzone. thats because its a game where you win and people care about winning, not individual efforts. hell, i even fly the levi sometimes in warzone. but this is pub, and most people arent really into the game with their heart mind and soul, so they mind getting tked every minute. and also in warzone the blast radius and damage isnt as ridiculously large, but it is still QUITE effective. come on you fuckin idiots.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Let's stop talking about tking levis and what not here please as both that topic and the original one of this thread deserve to be discussed in individual threads of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandagorian
        Cool, Trench Wars Staff is fighting in the forums! I got 3 fitty on Awesome, This is going to turn into a Goddess/Left_Eye Situation pretty damn fast.
        Which staff are fighting? Awesome and Troll King are fighting and Troll King isn't staff. errrrrrrrrrr?
        Spider
        Formerly EEK! A Spider!
        Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          i think that what base levi's think is: if they see 1 blue dot in there tunnel to shoot they shoot and it usulay contains 3+ tk's to the 1 enemy kill...and in my eyes that guy only deserves to be Tk'ed back
          In this situation I would warn the lev and set them in a warbird. That always pisses them off because they have to switch back to lev and try to green again. Hahaha. I would also warn the person that TKs the lev. Both are against the rules... Since TKing is against the rules.

Levs are not allowed to TK. If it either intentional (usually a jav but not exclusively) or excessive (most often a lev but not exclusively) it is against the rules and they can be banned.

I base too, and I don't have a big problem with levs TKing me. You need to work with them, and they need to work with the team. Don't stay near the flagroom entrance, and exit the flagroom to go into lower after the lev takes a shot, not before. As for sharks.. Troll King will tell you if you are going to shark you are going to die. Sharks have to die frequently, every time they use up their reps infact.
          Last edited by Spider; 08-18-2003, 01:49 PM.
          Spider
          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Spider
            Which staff are fighting? Awesome and Troll King are fighting and Troll King isn't staff. errrrrrrrrrr?
            i believe he was referring to me and vehicle because of this comment by vehicle:
            Originally posted by Under Dog
            ROFL, picture it.

SirNewb6996> ?cheater Some newb named awesome warned me for teamkilling, it is not awesome at all. He is not awesome, i would like to report him for not being awesome. I wasn't even teamkilling, fuck you awesome!

Changing your name to a adjective that can be easily be confused with praising yourself is stupider then being "I like Men <ER>"

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              stupider? congratulations for making yourself look like an idiot by using a word that doesn't exist. "stupider" goes right up there with "newbie", under dog/vehicle.

OMFG STFU STAFF STOP FLAMING OTHER STAFF.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                I Agree..

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Tking

I hardly play Pub but when I do and some little fucker tks me on accident or otherwise I tk them back atleast a few times, they do it again and I tk them untill they leave or get a mod. If you hate levi's so much, just tk them if they are on your team and if they aren't switch to their team and tk them. Lots of leviterrs will use a freq that you can see in the F2 list, if not you can't just pm one of them and tell them you want to help guard them. Switch, attach with jav, kill.

If you play pub lots you'll probably get banned but this works for me and haven't been banned yet.(From Trench Wars)

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                    Ironic you quoted him for that comment, and in the eyes of upper staff, I was the only one flaming, he was just pointing out grammer mistakes.

(in the words of nickname: abused, smiley style)
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

WTF why is my name being used as an example...i demand justice...make me ZH ..thx

Comment

Originally posted by Squadless
                        WTF why is my name being used as an example...i demand justice...make me ZH ..thx
                        did it take u that long to discover the hidden message? :P
                        (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                        (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                        \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                        << evoce >>
                        /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                        (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                        (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                        TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                        TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                          Ironic you quoted him for that comment, and in the eyes of upper staff, I was the only one flaming, he was just pointing out grammer mistakes.

(in the words of nickname: abused, smiley style)
                          you're so innocent.

Comment

I'm glad you finially noticed, I mean, I'm just a kind gentle animal loving (in a non sexual way) boy, will you go out with me?
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

It's good that you guys suspended Vehicle for expressing his opinion, that really makes staff work.

Not everybody is going to get a long, Awesome and vehicle aren't really flaming, it's like two gay men swating each other, nobody gets hurt and it amuses others. Thanks for ruining my fun.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                                it's like two gay men swating each other, nobody gets hurt and it amuses others.
                                lol
                                i'm bored

Comment

Working...
                                X