TW Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Art

has there ever been such a thing as tw art, is it a good idea ?

i dont mean stuff like ?go art, i mean stuff like concept art, http://art.counter-strike.net for example.

just a thought

-RR

Have you seen the picture where the CT is bending over his dead CT buddy...looking like he's crying? That's an awesome picture...
    Ну вот...

Comment

I think it's a good idea, imo. Many times I've thought of making ss ships like the one in the tw header. But it would also rely on the community's art skill or lack there of.

Vitron

Comment

there's plenty of people, someone must be good at it..

-RR

Comment

what's the point
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

The point? It needs a point? Seriously it's just fan art, something for 'fans' to do... ehh more like showing off your leet Photoshop skillz, I think it would be quiet fun.

Vitron

Comment

Originally posted by Vitron2
              ehh more like showing off your leet Photoshop skillz, I think it would be quiet fun.
              Conc! Heres your chance
              Greets,
              Roger

Comment

Concept art works for games that are in more than 32 colours, esp. if they are more than two-dimensional.

Guess what Subspace isn't?
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

There is concept art for SS out there, back when SVS was more popular and what not.

The thing about it though, is that the artists usually made the SS ships into 3D images, usually based off the 3D models off of the old 1.34 version. A lot of stuff like what's on the TW site header.

I've seen also ones with levis actually dropping bombs...not shooting them out of their nose. Just to give you artists something to think about.
                  Ну вот...

Comment

i do cs-sprays!!!

whats the topic again?

Comment

Yeah V thats what I'm sayin... do a flash movie or something.. I can't get much outta concept art for a game like ss.
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

The art that would come from ss wouldn't be concept art most likely. It would be 'fan art' the difference is it's not implying that it actually be used in game. And yes you can use more than 32 colors .

This image is a good example.

Vitron

Comment

that image suxx0rs

Comment

I've been doing this FOR YEARS man. Where've you been?
                            LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Originally posted by Childrn of Light

I've been doing this FOR YEARS man. Where've you been? [/B]
                              Where've YOU been? We made a birthday thread for you.
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X