No announcement yet.

Leaf + Dimboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Lynx hosting javtourny? Javtourny is hard to host and new ERS should start hosting easier events like Deathmatch or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
      Why is Lynx hosting javtourny? Javtourny is hard to host and new ERS should start hosting easier events like Deathmatch or something.
      Cuz I told him too, it was all part of my master plan to get dimboy axed, damn I was so close.

And hosting a javtourny with elfbot is easy, it warps all the players for you. Angel's first event ever was a jt, and while she had some mistakes, it went well.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
        It's not necessarily hard, it's hard to know the macros granted but if you have the chart at yahoogroups and a pencil and paper it can be quite easy. The best way to learn how to host tournament is host 1vs1 tournament then after about 10 times hosting it try 2vs2. I know this might make some people mad but the fact is you need to learn the basics before you try to host 2vs2.

Comment

Evasive_ if i ever get <ER> IF...and i host 2v2 javtourny for u will u yell and make me all flustered?
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

does anybody else dream about tigerex' avatar?
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

i dream about Tigerex and his avatar mostly just tigerex tho
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I dream about 100 Tigerex's all buttered and rolling in jam and chocolate cream
                  Tigerex

Comment

If you want to fuck yourself, does that make you gay?

Comment

Not if you have a mangina.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Strange

I don't know where you got that from? Me spawning; I spawned
                        the guy once, some guys getting pissed off, he should know that when he have full energy I am allowed to shoot him! I don't know what in that sentence you can't understand.

By the time Lynx didn't know how to Add a death to a player, and I couldn't help that.

But when 3 players go on me and accuses me for more spawning I think it's stupid, checking on a ZH and want to bust me.

Comment

This post is months old, i dunno if you just joined the forums leaf but seeing as you have 2 posts i assume you did. Don't bring up old threads like this for gods sake
                          Tigerex

Comment

angina?

Comment

Working...
                            X